PDA

View Full Version : Flaming,Racism and more...

LuDa_KinG
20th September 2009, 04:27 AM
I just entered b.net and read how a friend whispered via /f w to one of his friends that he should join W3 channel.
So i did join W3 too,i was using the osiris chat bot.And there i see some users according to their language they where serbians i don't exactly know...they where flaming my friends and insulting with very very heavy words including racism against the Albanian nation. Reading something like that really is hurting my eyes i hope those users get that what they deserve.
The following users that where doing all the bad things where:RaNd0MiZ3R,and the following two users flamed the most :Focused,Memento.
They insulted something about religion too,something about the muslim religion,but i had no time to SS that.
There are 6 ss,i am sorry but this is going to take about 5 min of your precious time to read it,but it's worth. Eurobattle.net has no need for users like them.
And if you don't understand any word i surely will translate every one of them both from serbian and albanian to english.
I forgot to write /time on the moment they where flaming i did it after i made the ss but i uploaded the LOG from my Osiris bot soo you can see in the end the time.
Thank you for your service.
Regards ~~ LuDa_KinG

MiZiGe
20th September 2009, 04:46 AM
(yeah I know, I read my log :( )
RaNd0MiZ3R warned.
Focused muted 3 days
Memento. muted 3 days