View Full Version : Vouch request ElectroSun

Electro_Sun
17th September 2009, 07:03 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

My name Milan aka Electro_Sun

2.) Your Age.

I am 22 years old.

3.) Where are you from?

I am from Serbia , Stara Pazova , city near Belgrade.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

Maybe I am able to host but pings could be the problem 2Mbps http://www.speedtest.net/result/567705596.png

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

I am looking for competetive play.I rly cant stand any more pubs , noobs , leavers , plugers.I want to play some quality dota and balanced -cm mode ofc.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I am calm , most of the game quiet.Dont want to explain others mistakes cause they most of the times dont understand (pubs).

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

I am very good all around team player.Good at last hitting ,denying, map awareness.Most of the times I play carry/ganker (leave supporter for less skilled). I understand strategies , have even created my own , but failed to test them.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

I started to actively play dota since v6.48 mostly on xpam but played on garena too.After playing pubs and learning to play every hero I got borred.I often watch some IDEC replay much better than playing pubs.Now I play only with my friends on xpam.So most of my games are pubs , very few privates , but I watch almost every day IDEC replays , this is from where I learnt a lot.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

Dont know if this replay satisfies requirements(private game): http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/99797/

Tito
18th September 2009, 02:48 AM
hmm.. not bad but yet not enough

any chances you could get another replay, possible with a supporter/initiator?

Electro_Sun
18th September 2009, 05:50 PM
I found something interesting http://www.dotaparser.com/index.php/replay/view/104306/ Me playing TC 3rd time when 6.60 was out.I was flamed when I played with Dr.Slump&Co for not playing with team , "5 players gank non stop no farming!", with carry hero.So I joined Scourge and show them that their 5 man push / gank strat is not working against wards.Even with 3 noobs in our team we won. Lich goes godlike , remember one time when they try to gank our woods , they gathered around ward , Lich saw that and used ult , even Razor got some kills.That reminds me how powerful earthsplitter + chain frost is , total pwnage combo :)

I cant see replay myself I deleted my old dota maps that was taking HD space , tried to download 6.60 ver from getdota , but this version is somehow different from map played in replay. I managed to open replay with DotAReplay ver 2.03 but not to watch it. I hope you will be able to watch replay, if not I sign for tg.

Electro_Sun
19th September 2009, 04:03 PM
I guess last replay was no good , but I dont play too much priv games. I tried to play dotarank ,conclusion : omg , no pls , pubbers , n/c. I dunno if there is pro games in dotarank , I will try to find -cm mode on dotarank and If I am lucky I will put supporter/initiator replay.

Tito
19th September 2009, 04:09 PM
If you cant find a replay, you can sign for the next tg.

Keny
21st September 2009, 01:13 PM
Sign for the next tg, one will be held soon.