PDA

View Full Version : vouch req

H123
16th September 2009, 07:03 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name

My name is Hrvoje and my bnet name is Xpboje (its cyirilic form of my latin name).

2.) Your Age.

Im 24 years old.

3.) Where are you from?

From Croatia, currently living in Zagreb

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

Never rly hosted in past because i had some net problems but now i have cable internet with 4096/512 speed (kbps). Dont have bot

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

I didnt play dota from start of summer cos i went back to my hometown but now i have need to play dota a little. I dont think i will play as long as I used to (several hours a day), but now want to play less in quantity and more in quality.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

My manners are ok, not used to flame people even if they do something rly wrong, and always expect that from others. Temper, well same as manners

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

Think I will need a week or to to get in shape (see if ppl on my f-list are still playing), but before the summer I think i was in ok shape, never been the "odd man out" in private games and never something like uber uber

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

Played dota since 2003., with minor breaks (college exams and such), and will still play it until diablo 3 comes :). Never played in any leagues, played some clan wars but that wasnt something to brag about rly.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

This is tinker replay, think i played ok, thats only rep i have from before summer so hope its enough.

H123
16th September 2009, 07:06 PM
Hmm getting this message:

Upload Errors
nice priv.w3g:
You have already attached this file in thread : SS req

...i dont see it

...now i get it: posted that replay before but was improper app:

http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=92518

Dark-
16th September 2009, 07:30 PM
man make request without star " * "

sasha
17th September 2009, 06:24 PM
Tinker replay .. Terrible item choice, at least for start. Ror ? Come on, wtf ? Opponent was terrible. You were auto attacking too much for my taste. Got bored after 6-7 mins of replay.

!deny

Tito
18th September 2009, 02:30 AM
I don't think you're ready.

!deny

eXtasY
18th September 2009, 09:00 AM
Deny 3/3. You may try again in 4 weeks.