Your personal and bnet name.
My name is Andrew and my bnet acc is YouJustSUCK

2.)
Your Age.
3.)
Where are you from?
Romania
4.)
Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Yes i am able to host my dll speed is somewhere betwen 700-1000 kb/s
5.)
State your reason why you want to play here.
I just wanna see how u guys play and mb trow some good games around
6.)
Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I think i am mannered and i have a good temper almost everytime so this cant be a problem.
7.)
Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I belive i am a bit more than good++ coz i have a bit more experience in dota than everyone else here.
8.)
A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
Lets start 5 years ago with eurobattle.net total pubs(about 6 months), after that north pubs(about 4-6 months), than dota-league(1 year++),after that 1 year pub @ garena, From now on starts the real time that i learned dota by this meaning real dota not pubs played on IHCS 1 and 2 , Dota-gaming league, dota-invite the best leagues that time. in the spring of 2008 i kinda quit dota for half a year to start playing dota @ the winter of the same year took me about 1 month to regain my skill and started playing @ RCPL the best romanian dota league out there than again on dota-invite , NIHL and some games on IDEC.
9.)
Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.
This is the only replay i could find i dont really save replays i found it in one of my friends pc :D its a replay from a little cw the opponents kinda suck but still its the only replay i have so its better than none. I had several good replays on dota-allstars.com but the site is off since icefrog splited ways with dota-allstars.com.
P.S i am -[rTa]-SnX^

MYSTIC.
16th September 2009, 03:37 PM
Answers in quotes

Oakley
16th September 2009, 03:39 PM
done ;p

MYSTIC.
16th September 2009, 03:40 PM
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=94836
look example 1.) Your personal and bnet name. etc.. in quotes and the answer no quote

Tito
16th September 2009, 03:46 PM
The questions should be in quotes, answers out of it ;)

Tayschrenn
17th September 2009, 06:39 PM
Under what q-auth were you vouched in di?

sasha
17th September 2009, 06:45 PM
Dont remember seeing you on invite to be honest, but the nickname is somehow familiar. Ah, now I remember.

Skill-wise yes, manner-wise no.

!deny

[SyS]-Killer
17th September 2009, 06:50 PM
This is the guy who contested our game in ss tour 1 final :))))))) disgraceful manners

Bonzy
17th September 2009, 10:06 PM
He made some mess here like a year ago or more if I remember well and he got unvouched...

Keny
21st September 2009, 01:33 PM
Another ".ro mannered guy". Cool, we need moar.

Tayschrenn
21st September 2009, 02:47 PM
He lied about di thingie.
Deny his ass, thx.

Mr.7error
21st September 2009, 03:01 PM
Deny, you not showing any kind of interest for 3-4 days about the q-auth question shows either you are lying or you don't give a sheep.

ss-darky
21st September 2009, 03:02 PM
He lied about di thingie.
Deny his ass, thx.

based on this:

!deny

Keny
21st September 2009, 03:17 PM
Closed.