PDA

View Full Version : Just so Everyone knows

Genesis
15th September 2009, 11:26 PM
I have been banned on ss because I had an "improper behaviour for playing in ss chanell". Improper behaviour apparently means that you are not allowed to defend yourself in front of the other players. I was constant pulled around the map by 3 players and was regarded as the reason why the team lost the game because I failed to put wads in proper places.

However 2 of my teammates had a far worse behaviour flamming me and countering every little thing I've done. I was playing lich suport ("so, that in the case that I will fail to do my job it won't be drastic for the team") yet the silencer failed to do squat and the tank and other suport did NOTHING THE HOLE GAME but complain about MY actions although I consider I've done far better than any of them would have done considering the PUB-environment I was put through.

In my opinion and I think in every other fair thinking person's in this world opinin if my behaviour was unapropiated then the player who also played suport should also be banned and also the silencer since he gave orders whilist he was not the captain. Let me tell you something about playing dota properly you "super - moderator" if 2-3 guys talk in the same time and ask diferent stuff from the same team-mate you are heading for a loos. Your sistem is messed up. Noone should be allowd to tell anyonelse what they should do but the captain. Give feedback when it should be given: AT THE END OF THE GAME.

I bealived that by playing here I would play serious games that won't interfiere with my bad->moderate temper. However I was wrong. Things have changed since I last played in this chanell (two years ago) and the rules are failling to be applyed. In my opinion the player that blames the suport for not putting the wards where they should be put (as the only thing he does the HOLE game) should not be allowed to play here.

I also attach the replay so everyone could see if I've done my job as a suport hero and the constant bickering I was put under in general by two players and specialy by one. I avoided to give names since you will see for yourselfs what kind of players and what kind of games are beeing played here. Unacceptable!

This society has involved a lot and I am sorry to see that since it realy was a place to play proper games.

Have fun with your uneducated-players and lowlevel-games and thank you for giving me the oportunity to understand that you failed my expectations!

eXtasY
16th September 2009, 12:01 AM
Trial period is a test for new players to show both skill and manners they are expected to have as full members. You haven't shown enough skill and your manners are way from acceptable what i witnessed in few games. You failed your trial, and take it as a man. End of story.

I will just remind you on two important things.

First one is quotation from server rules:

7. The Eurobattle.net staff reserves the right to delete or hide any post or thread on the forum when it sees necessary.Second one is quotation from ss rules

Decision of a moderator is irrevocable