PDA

View Full Version : Server Down ( Again )

[LeGioN]
15th September 2009, 12:28 AM
Why is this so much falls between the server ?
authorized persons informed us please

etloth1
15th September 2009, 04:07 AM
I am wondering too because they always say it is going to be fixed but it is never fixed. I mean sometimes the server is open but it is so laggy and if i dont get into a game in like 2 minutes i gotta close the w3 and w8 for the server to open again.

So i think we all want to know when the final changes will be so we can play on eurobattle.net without any problems.

Chinoman10
15th September 2009, 04:10 AM
They answered on the newest global announcement... at the homepage, go check it out
http://eurobattle.net/

etloth1
15th September 2009, 04:27 AM
i know they did but all they are saying is that they are going to fix it but it takes lots and lots of time

chaoshusky
15th September 2009, 06:12 AM
Hmm...wonder if i could be of any help? All the problems just lately seem bizzare...it was working fine a while back.

No admins or techs ever seem to want to tell people exactly what the problem is, anyway. :/

dark00spirit
15th September 2009, 06:48 AM
Well, Let's just hope they fix it ASAP.. I can't play except at this time of day.. and for 3 days I come and find its down or soooooooooooo LAGGY!!... Kinda Annoying .. huh?

Focused
15th September 2009, 09:13 AM
just a quick question
WTF IS WRONG WITH ALL OF U ??
dont u have a life ... ? u must play warcraft ... ffs noone has any patience anymore ... they said they will fix it and they will so SHUT UP and stop opening treads about server being down

BloodMen
15th September 2009, 10:03 AM
just a quick question
dont u have a life ... ? u must play warcraft ... ffs noone has any patience anymore ... they said they will fix it and they will so SHUT UP and stop opening treads about server being down

+1 go out with friends ..

barakuda111
15th September 2009, 10:05 AM
just a quick question

No life, no more patience, no nothing!!

Now when thats out of the way... Can i have my warcraft fix!?!? Just a quick dota man, ill even settle for em. Cmon... you know im good for it.

eXtasY
15th September 2009, 10:43 AM
I asked you nicely not to open new threads. I already told you we're working on it. Thanks for understanding.