PDA

View Full Version : Omg

TheDevilInMissJ
14th September 2009, 08:18 AM
Server is down !!!!!!!!!
i didn't realize that and thought that the problem with my game or my connection waht i did is re-instal war 3 times and re-patch and the resatrt the pc and the connection i wasted 3 hours only to knw that the server is down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:oops:

CroNichaR
14th September 2009, 08:21 AM
And you had to open a new thread to share you great work with us?
We all now that and we are all aware of that stop opening new threads "SERVER DOWN" ...

TBK.Goldy
14th September 2009, 08:27 AM
hahahahahahahah

barakuda111
14th September 2009, 12:34 PM
Lately server is down a lot. Its more off line then on :( And they always turn off forum as well so you cant get any info. Whats up with that? Is some hacker attacking both the forum and server? Just wondering...

And btw pls stop laughing. Because you cant find out whats going on this guy was trying to fix the problem for 3 hours, and hes probably not the only one. Real funny eurobattlenet staff, really fuuny

Klorel
14th September 2009, 01:12 PM
It wold be nice to get a notice or a status on main web page, so we wold be able to know if server are indeed on or off at the time we truly desire to play.

`Elea
14th September 2009, 01:40 PM
Server is down !!!!!!!!!
i didn't realize that and thought that the problem with my game or my connection waht i did is re-instal war 3 times and re-patch and the resatrt the pc and the connection i wasted 3 hours only to knw that the server is down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:oops:

What can i say!? Almost EPIC FAIL!

mare_zMaj
14th September 2009, 02:12 PM
Yesterday i won 13 games in rt and reached 23lvl, and i just loged in today, and.... NOTHING! I can kiss my ass goodbye to those wins, thanks a lot ebnet!

Postius
14th September 2009, 02:16 PM
Than go play on normal battle.net?

Ratafak.Plachta
14th September 2009, 02:22 PM
humorist , most of the guys in here using cracked w3 i bet .. wich is bit lame as the price for Warcraft 3 Pack (REIGN OF CHAOS + FROZEN THRONE) at these days is round 20eu

Cen
14th September 2009, 05:35 PM
Dang ppl...server is ON for like 95% of the time, don't make some big disaster out of 2 days of partial uptime..

jotun_ro
14th September 2009, 09:15 PM
yeeey, spam spam spam, useless thread, spam spam spam
(there is a server status page you know)

eXtasY
14th September 2009, 09:49 PM
The server is temporarry offline.
We're aware of it and we have to ask for a bit of patience from your side. Thank you a lot, regards.