View Full Version : Vouch req Soares

SoareS.
13th September 2009, 07:31 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Milos,Owndpwndhard.

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Serbia,Alexinac.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
No,my net speed 512kbs.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I was a member of ss ,have lot of friends here,and i enjoy playing ss games

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Im calm,mannered person,and never flame first.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
Can play all roles,depends of the game skill level,Good lh/map control.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
Played ss 2 years,dpl,hostbot,and lot of ggc cws,and some lan tournaments

9.) Replay which will show your skills satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
I dont have replay at the moment,but i think u know all about my skill.

[SyS]-Killer
13th September 2009, 09:43 PM
Bring this guy in to ruin more games.
ps; bro if ure high, theres no reason to brag about it

Keny
14th September 2009, 09:37 AM
At least show us that you WANT to join this league.

eXtasY
14th September 2009, 09:53 AM
This is not an application of someone who is sorry for his acts and who wants to be back. Please improve it.

sasha
14th September 2009, 09:20 PM
always liked this guy, soo .. vouch 1/3.

[^RawR^]
14th September 2009, 10:45 PM
Why are u talking about fairness when you vouched your friend who didn't even post a request and still acts immature like he always did, furthermore he opens a silly topic like HAIII I LOVE U CAN JOIN AGEN? I know Soares plays longer than me in this league and longer than bigger part of people in it, so vouch him again and stop requesting him to make perfect essay topic like other users because he's a respected player from SS.

eXtasY
16th September 2009, 11:23 AM
;1015542']Why are u talking about fairness when you vouched your friend who didn't even post a request and still acts immature like he always did, furthermore he opens a silly topic like HAIII I LOVE U CAN JOIN AGEN? I know Soares plays longer than me in this league and longer than bigger part of people in it, so vouch him again and stop requesting him to make perfect essay topic like other users because he's a respected player from SS.

A person who apologizes should backup that with acts which would show his good will and respect toward a league, because he was banned for doing opposite.

Ofcourse three moderators can vouch him anytime, but i wont be one of them because I'm not convinced that anything changed. I dont know him well, and i dislike what i see here. If someone from the staff is sure about him, i wont have a problem with their vouches. I just said what he has to do in order to get my vote.

[^RawR^]
16th September 2009, 01:24 PM
And you're sure for a guy who says SUCK COCK to a voucher, and who nobody wants to pick? Wow he ruined 2-3 games so what. I can add 5 games for any member of SS who had score like 1-8 in each one and then post an unvouch req, sure.

eXtasY
16th September 2009, 05:39 PM
I simply dont know him enough to put a vouch for him, and i dont see he really cares since he didnt even answer to this thread. About shinde, i know him enough to vouch and i firstly talked to terror to see if he has anything against.

If other mods/vouchers want to approve soares i dont have anything against. I simply talked in front of myself.

SoareS.
16th September 2009, 07:35 PM
So what if u know shinde or not?U vouched him based on his apologize or just because u know him?i dont see in his req that he really WANTS to play ss.As for me,i ruined only 2 games for 2 years of playing on ss,and u want me to make 10 vouch req like i did i dont know what.

Keny
16th September 2009, 08:34 PM
!vouch.

sublime_
17th September 2009, 02:16 AM
Vouched.