PDA

View Full Version : Marko_Kraljevic

Grom[ro]
12th September 2009, 09:56 PM
In the image you can see what he said to me.

n0v1c4
13th September 2009, 11:22 AM
The guy has seriouse problems..
He needs to be "taken care off" in some mental institution
I hope he will get permanent ban

iluvuj
13th September 2009, 11:45 AM
dude. he is just actin retarded. mby some kiddo. wtf about mental institution -,- its not funny...talkin about that stuff...cuz of few wrong lines... n/c

n0v1c4
13th September 2009, 12:25 PM
dude. he is just actin retarded. mby some kiddo. wtf about mental institution -,- its not funny...talkin about that stuff...cuz of few wrong lines... n/c

the people that "act retarded" on the INTERNET in a GAME for Chirsts sake,are the worst kind...Probably the type that got harrased in elementary and highschool...they have some seriouse problems,but as it seems funny to all other people that are reading what they are writing (i don't have any idea why it should be,guess those are the same types),they are not taken seriously...
Even though that guy is from Serbia like i am,trust me,there are very moronic people living here,that need to get life,or to get life taken from them

i say ban him ! teach the brat some manners

Marko_Kraljevic
13th September 2009, 12:35 PM
You all talk about that one image.... Why didnt he attached replay of the game played and to see if i was bad mannered during game and most importantly to see what caused me to get so pissed and start insulting him!!!!

iluvuj
13th September 2009, 12:37 PM
yyyy. my grandma raped me when i was kiddo, cuz i wrote f.ck u 10 times in game? ye right... and nice advertise for ur country... im leavin this thread.

duck my clock all.

SNAGICOR
13th September 2009, 01:01 PM
true in ss : )

n0v1c4
13th September 2009, 01:11 PM
yyyy. my grandma raped me when i was kiddo, cuz i wrote f.ck u 10 times in game? ye right... and nice advertise for ur country... im leavin this thread.

duck my clock all.

Nice to see that you found yourself in the words i wrote :tiphat:

Aljehin
13th September 2009, 01:26 PM
You all talk about that one image.... Why didnt he attached replay of the game played and to see if i was bad mannered during game and most importantly to see what caused me to get so pissed and start insulting him!!!!

There can't be reason for such behavior my friend, imagine Radomir Antic go in media and start talking "fu*k you Romanians, we will kick your ass in next game, etc etc", no way!

Btw they helped us against France before few days ;)

Avalon
13th September 2009, 02:04 PM
i actually chuckled a few times reading this

Excuse me but those "few wrong lines" are enough to be racist, and at the same time offense the certain players,kido or not he should be banned for racism/flaming.
I dont think you will be glad,to hear someone insulting you,youre country,and beying racist witt you whyle you didnt do anything to that certain person.I dont even imagine how you could say something like that.I for one,beying romanian,and reading those words feel deeply offended.

Translation:

Mako_Kraljevic:insulting
grom[ro]dar am dat end=but i hitted/made !end
grom[ro]:P
Mako_Kraljevic: insulting
Illedan[ro]Cn sunt astia=Who is this guy?
Grom[ro]unu=Someone
grom[ro]lasal=leave him

From this i can understand the ROmanians !ended the game(grom[ro]:dar am dat end=but i hitted/made !end)
and Mako_Kraljevic was probably pissed because of that.
Still not a gd reason for beying racist and insulting..

iluvuj
13th September 2009, 03:47 PM
u guys r blind or what? i didnt said nothin about BAN, ofc they should mute/ban/w/e. i was talkin about that thing Novica said. That he need to go in mental institution...its serious thing sayin that...u probably dunno nothin about it...so shush...leave me already.

Thunderman
13th September 2009, 04:42 PM
Ahh,kiddies on Ebnet.

Shame that we have those kind of people in Serbia :/..

.DeitY.
13th September 2009, 05:08 PM
We have a LOT PERSONS like this one..believe me..

Keka
13th September 2009, 06:12 PM
To be honest, that was hardly an insult, if you got insulted by that, then i have no further comments on this lol...

iluvuj
13th September 2009, 06:21 PM
and btw. if someone wanna see real deal insults. find me on server or somewhere. tnx in forward. and give me infraction again. i didnt had any almost 4 days. And Strani Placenici Dont Blame NeBesku Srbiju cuz of one guy. bye

Avalon
13th September 2009, 09:27 PM
if i got insulted by that?lawl how mutch time i was gone:|,what do you want him to do?if u ask me he did enough,and he showed verry good how racist he was,trust me,this is enough to feel insulted.
Words like "stupid romanians" "retards" and kid stuff like this,are something not to feel offended,but in the manner he replyed,cunts,mother****ersand so on,words that i can barrelly say them,are more then just enough to feel offended.
from the country i come saying only the part witt mutu will be more then enough to get you pay some good money,witt a gd lawyer.

Grom[ro]
13th September 2009, 09:29 PM
StealthWarrior grom[ro]:dar am dat end = but I ended
Please ban this guy, today he comed on channel clan LODF and look what he sayd yo me.
The second print screen is from when we finished the game(I ended it).

n0v1c4
13th September 2009, 11:26 PM
and btw. if someone wanna see real deal insults. find me on server or somewhere. tnx in forward. and give me infraction again. i didnt had any almost 4 days. And Strani Placenici Dont Blame NeBesku Srbiju cuz of one guy. bye

This guy is an example of what happens when the quickest spermatozoid is also the stupidest one

Avalon
14th September 2009, 10:41 AM
lawl?i dont think you should insult certain player
just because he is acused of bad manner,replying in the same way he did doesnt make you more diferent:

This guy is an example of what happens when the quickest spermatozoid is also the stupidest one

n0v1c4
14th September 2009, 12:55 PM
lawl?i dont think you should insult certain player
just because he is acused of bad manner,replying in the same way he did doesnt make you more diferent:

i was talking to iluvuj,not to Marko_Kraljevic :)

Smurf
14th September 2009, 05:17 PM
Marko_Kraljevic locked,1 week.