PDA

View Full Version : open your mind...pfff

Supafly
12th September 2009, 09:36 PM
Before any more, I do not know if my candidature is accepted. (I wait for answer)
But however he wanted to speak here some things...
Almost they all do not know I already eat up them he said in my first post " I was of the first ones to use the channel SS, the idea came from the ancient clan [SS]".
And since they invented that one of the "ladder" I do not agree with great thing.
They cannot want that I play in "your" way, the funny one is when it exists varos players' types ... " farmers, killer, last hits, etc. ... " alone we will be all to play in the same way, and to do the msm items to thing it stops having cheeped any. " What was what it looked to me, I put the cause of the denied on "
I play with " last hits " in more serious plays or when I am with pleasure, in normal plays I do not play with " last hit " ... it is very pretty and completely we will bring them into line to me that for times we are not with patience.
The one who does not buy " this item I specify that it is noob " ... pfff do not even comment...
I like playing in different manners, if now I played with of a manageable certainty with this hero, in another play play of different way...
" Tito, responding to your cause of a denied ... I can play very well with last hit, I did not play for the motives mentioned in top, " apposition what if we had gained the play of certainty what you were not giving denied ... but ok...

Cumps, Supafly

pedr0
12th September 2009, 09:47 PM
hmm if you want to play for fun go play pubs and if u want to play a real game go play ss
thats what i do ;>

pedr0
12th September 2009, 09:56 PM
well in my opinion u should follow the leader do what he says :p

[gdl]shadow
12th September 2009, 10:44 PM
me gusta tu england,teach me some?

Fika[F]
12th September 2009, 10:47 PM
dude your english is ... just stop the massacre plz my brain hurts

and understand that it is a TEST game where u show ur skills, so show UR LASTHITING SKILL, cuz try to understand that everyone could say "ooh i is a got bored and no need for show my all skill, only 10% but no reason to deny"

MYSTIC.
12th September 2009, 10:50 PM
How the hell 3 approved and u got denyed if u played good u could show ur skills there and perma vouch.Get the deny like a man.

Supafly
12th September 2009, 10:55 PM
yep, i know lool
Excuse my english xD

eXtasY
13th September 2009, 01:03 PM
I totally agree that you have right to play on any way you wish, but in pub.

For ss you either respond to our requirements, or you don't play here. Thanks for understanding and dont open more threads.