View Full Version : Vouch request oS.Genesis

Genesis
12th September 2009, 05:21 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

Personal name: Alin
Battle.net name: oS.Genesis

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?

Borned in romania. Studying in aachen, Germany.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

Yes! 26 mb/s (download) 4mb/s (download)

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

Because of my temper i tend to get exhausted with stupid actions from other players so
I only find peace of mind playing with equal or above players. I like your rules and the strictness of their
empowering. I love serious games and enjoy playing with other players that take the game seriously. It might
be a game but I need to play it to win. For fun just isn't satisfying enough for me.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

Bad to medium temper. Educated comments, I rarely flame. However I can't stand when someone
does something stupid and I must tell him where he was wrong.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

I play all heroes and I use 98% of the items. I can do whatever the captain tells me.
I am a medium to good last hitter. I am good at sencing gangs. I can "see" the map (and no...I have never used a mh). I have
a good ideea about item builds and always try to coordinate my item build acordingly to the team.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

I play dota for 5 years now. I peaked 2 years ago in the summer of 2007. I was a member of ss chanal then
but due to port restrictions in my dorm I couldn't play no more. Now I am in a diferent dorm in a diferent country
and I got a beautifull connection . During that period of about 3 moths (in 2007) my clan [AoW] won a national contest
( don't know if it was official or not). I can't say I am as good as I was back than but I find myself somewhere at
about 80%. I will be able to play around 2-3 serious games a day ...usualy in the evening.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

I have played in the last week since my last application a few games and I will post this private one. Hope you like it!

Georgy
13th September 2009, 10:52 AM
deny:banned!:

Tito
13th September 2009, 01:53 PM
Any chances you could get a replay of a tank/supporter hero?

All I can see in this one is you trying to lasthit with rexxar auto attacking on your side.

Genesis
13th September 2009, 02:01 PM
Are you interested in my last hit/ deny skill?

Tito
13th September 2009, 02:02 PM
No, i am interested in your map awareness/ganging/supporting skills.

Genesis
13th September 2009, 02:28 PM
Ok. I've put a replay with lich (I appologise but it is not a cw/priv game) as suport <<it is posted a week ago >>, and a replay with akasha as mid/ganker. Also there is a replay with warlock as initiator/babysitter(for mercurial).

Genesis
13th September 2009, 07:03 PM
Well to make things more interesting here is a game I just played with void....154 denys :P it is a pub but the players are ok and the game is quite equilibrated! Just 4 fun :P

Inside_
13th September 2009, 07:15 PM
good player...he deserves to be in ss...where the "pro" players are=))...good luck with that.:noob:

Genesis
13th September 2009, 08:58 PM
Ok I just finished a cw and I will post also this replay. I played axe initiator/tank.

Tito
13th September 2009, 09:15 PM
Great, will watch em when I get back home tonight.

sasha
13th September 2009, 10:05 PM
good player...he deserves to be in ss...where the "pro" players are=))...good luck with that.:noob:

soo much hate young pandawan.

on topic:

i will check your reps tonight.

Inside_
13th September 2009, 10:11 PM
its not hate...i just know how ss players are.....

Fika[F]
13th September 2009, 10:50 PM

y not hate, just envy :/

sasha
13th September 2009, 11:42 PM

personal experience?

Tito
14th September 2009, 01:27 AM
Watched axe replay, your opponents were kinda low skilled, same as your team mates ( in ss games you will hardly see riki going solo top with axe foresting ), but you kinda owned the, and since you put so much effort in this request I am gonna give you a chance.

!support 1/3

Inside_
14th September 2009, 03:04 PM
personal experience?

Yeah....been there when it was first created...and been there not long ago...about 3-4 months ago.

sasha
14th September 2009, 03:39 PM
Well, I dont think you're competly ready to play on SS, but surely there's potential in you, and you putted much effort in this application, so I'll give you chance.

!vouch 2/3

Keny
14th September 2009, 04:29 PM
Vouched, based on application. Good luck in your trial period.