PDA

View Full Version : Vouch Request

xsomebodyx
12th September 2009, 09:26 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

My name is Aleksandar Ilic and my bnet nick is xsomebodyx.

2.) Your Age.

I have 15 years, 16 soon.

3.) Where are you from?

I am from Serbia, Surcin

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

No I cant host and my net speed is 2 mb/256 kb

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

Well, I have seen enaugh noobs playing on dotarank ( where I played) so eather I am gonna be pissed coz some noob can't seem to find diference beetwen sentery wards and observer wards, or I am gonna enyoj playing on ss (private inhouse) I mean you even have trial so that you know you didn't make mistake by letting someone in.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I am nice mannerd player, and listen what better players say, and help me, I sometimes give advice to lower skilled players but not all listen, I can see that I made mistake (but that doesn't happen that often :D), and I have rly nice temper

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

I am good dota player, played dota over 3 years with my friends on some private games, playing on best dotarank inhouse tyr raging cm and I have nice dota skillz: know to do good wards, to gank allot, I am there when you need me, can play all heroes exept jungleing enigma ( I mean demonic conversion costs 170 mana :D) good carry heroes, supporter, good babysitting...

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

No I haven't played any league yet, if you dont count TyR RaGinG CM

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

I think I am gonna go with test game...

Did I wrote enaugh this time??? I hope you can judge me now

sublime_
12th September 2009, 12:08 PM
Sure gl.

xsomebodyx
12th September 2009, 12:55 PM
pls open test game since last one has finished

MYSTIC.
12th September 2009, 01:02 PM
Your not here to tell them what to do.When they open it u will sign then.

xsomebodyx
12th September 2009, 02:15 PM
well man I said pls and I said it coz i don't know when are they gonna open it... its not like "Open it now or you are dead" :D

[SyS]-Killer
12th September 2009, 02:44 PM
You will crack here in 1 week.

xsomebodyx
12th September 2009, 04:58 PM
why?????

Tito
12th September 2009, 05:51 PM
Go and sign in.