PDA

View Full Version : Unban/unlock irondacha

Irondacha
11th September 2009, 07:43 PM
I have tried to log on to my ebnet account today (irondacha) and it said to me that my password is wrong . My forum account was gone too . I changed the bnet account password and re-tried log in ,didnt work . I did a /whois from my new ebnet account on my main account and it said in location "Your account is k" . This is the first time this has happened to me , so is there anyway to retrieve my account ( in the last few days my clan/f list have been deleted several times , dont know if it has anything to do with it) , because i had a good dotarank rank and alot of friends , so i wouldnt like to start over .
I guess this is the wrong sub-forum but i havent posted here before so mods can move this thread to the right sub-forum .
Thanks in advance .
Not sure if my account's locked/banned or w/e .
Sorry for copy-pasting the same thread but it's kinda urgent:( :ph34r:

Dryas
11th September 2009, 09:18 PM
yr acct is not locked/banned. if you have changed yr password, it will be active after server reset.

for yr info.

Irondacha
11th September 2009, 10:55 PM
Thanks , but i still dont get the k (kidnapped) part .
By the way when is the server due to reset?

Smurf
12th September 2009, 05:51 AM
Tell me your other account's nick.

Irondacha
12th September 2009, 08:45 PM
Sorry for late response wasnt looking at this thread , my other acc nick is ironchad ( i primarilly made it to be an acc for my bot, but it appeared i cant host ).

Avalon
13th September 2009, 03:39 PM
anyone can host silly,post in tehnical suport section ill be more then just glad to help a felow friend,or ofc gimme ur mail/YM.

Smurf
13th September 2009, 07:52 PM
anyone can host silly,post in tehnical suport section ill be more then just glad to help a felow friend,or ofc gimme ur mail/YM.
whatever it is you're smoking,share it.

iluvuj
13th September 2009, 09:11 PM
xaxaxa. agree with ceapa above :)

phaNtom
3rd October 2009, 11:34 AM
:tclosed: