PDA

View Full Version : Are you gonna ban kgn !!!???? ****!!!

n0v1c4
10th September 2009, 12:13 PM
AGAIN THE SAME GUY!!!! WTF is this "COMMUNITY" doing??????????????

he should have been banned a LONG TIME AGOOO!!!!

Encouraging HACKERS at this server!!!! NICE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE,community of PLAYERS that NEVER used,or will use HACKS want a PUBLIC APPOLOGIES from community of this server !!!!

At least i DO

SS of loading screen,just so u can see that he is lvl upper,he was lvl 11 a day AGO!!!!!!!!

no wonder the server SUX!! now wonder i cant get lvl 20..... every second game i get CKed!!!!!!!

efko.wbs
10th September 2009, 12:18 PM
clear case again.
Moderators are busy but he will be banned.

MiZiGe
10th September 2009, 12:31 PM
Excuse me, you want what? On the grounds of what exactly? Each and every staff member is putting away his time and skill to help out, to make this server a better place.

You ask "WTF is this "COMMUNITY" doing?" Well let me tell you miss, you ARE a part of this community, just as anyone is. This is not some state created public service you go around, (ab)use and ***** about. The community is just as good as its members.

Encouraging hacks? You should seriously think first before you burst out into exclamation marks and capslocks.
Besides, want this place to be a better one? Hacks team is recruiting, go give it a try.

n0v1c4
10th September 2009, 12:36 PM
Excuse me, you want what? On the grounds of what exactly? Each and every staff member is putting away his time and skill to help out, to make this server a better place.

You ask "WTF is this "COMMUNITY" doing?" Well let me tell you miss, you ARE a part of this community, just as anyone is. This is not some state created public service you go around, (ab)use and ***** about. The community is just as good as its members.

Encouraging hacks? You should seriously think first before you burst out into exclamation marks and capslocks.
Besides, want this place to be a better one? Hacks team is recruiting, go give it a try.

half an hour a day is enough to look at every report under each section.. 4 mods for 4 tipes of hacks,each doing his own...ONLY half an hour....and "WE" still can't do it?
a long time ago,when this server actually did ban hackers (or should i say USERS of hacks) couse they are not smart enough to be hackers themselves,you could report someone,and he would get a ban in a matter of hours,not DAYS like now...sometimes a week needed to look at reports....slappy work all i can say,and everyone knows that's the truth

juniinho
10th September 2009, 01:27 PM
More polite. You are not speaking with animals.
Try to have educacĂ­on. You dont pay anything to stay here. Try you can do it.

n0v1c4
10th September 2009, 01:59 PM
More polite. You are not speaking with animals.
Try to have educacĂ­on. You dont pay anything to stay here. Try you can do it.

my education is on that lvl on which you can only envy me
If you want to go and play "admins and hackers",go to some other report,pls...
thank you,very,very much

MiZiGe
10th September 2009, 02:03 PM
I was just gonna say something like this (http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4318/2ikferis6.jpg), but than again, being polite is more fun...and more appropriate.

Try to use your high empathy skills and your impressive thinking powers alongside with all the knowledge you gained with your professor title to imagine, that there are valid reasons, why young and happy and creative people like the hacks team would be 'away from the keyboard'. Now place this into correlation with symbolic statements like "summer" "vacation" "holidays" "school" and "exams". It might strike you as surprise, but all these valid events culminate around the current time of year.

We voted with 7 for and 8 against on the popular move number #887 "chain the hack mods to their desks, omgwtf hacks do now ban all!!! iz onli 30 minits FFS", in effect giving the hacks team some free time; thus creating the inconvenience of dealing with cases with a slight delay.

We deeply apologize for any problems caused by this, like you have no longer a clean record on the ladder, and cannot use it as a chat up line in your local bar, and like to avail our selves of the opportunity to say that we all take deep concern in keeping this place clean of hackers. We also take deep concern in keeping this forum clean of flaming trolls, so next time you wish to make a statement, be careful.

n0v1c4
10th September 2009, 02:13 PM
i am aware of all of that,as i myself am a student and i myself have exams...
But to keep the community working as it should work,those things that you have just mentioned should be taken in consideration,ex. not making a hack mods competition in september after most of holidays and days for exams are already passed,but in JUNE or JULLY so that community has a steady number of hack moderatos which can go forward with bans,notes etc..
think about that..
i didnt flame anyone btw,if you think "This community sux" is a FLAME,i ask myself,did you ever got out on the streets?

LOGiStiK
17th September 2009, 11:27 AM
Already banned.
n0v1c4 mind your own business.