PDA

View Full Version : Spyro report

w3pg.cvile
10th September 2009, 12:20 AM
First Sentence : And that's why you Stinky Serb ( Serbian )
Second : how i love those stinky serbs when they ...

:banned!::banned!::banned!::banned!::banned!::bann ed!::banned!::banned!::banned!::banned!::banned!:: banned!::banned!::banned!::banned!::banned!::banne d!::banned!::banned!::banned!:

Taz.
10th September 2009, 12:24 AM
What about the whole convo ? What did you tell him ? How did it start ? Was he provoked ?

pRiMe
10th September 2009, 12:30 AM
I dunno how exactly started but i got ss of him talking we are all stinky serbians and tards...
Few days ago he wrote similar things to plavsha...but you know plavsha he started with rage flame and owned his ass :)
Everytime he comes on w3 he starts talking **** about us.
He was banned multiple times on acc nightelfguy and similar ones for different hacks and main reason was bad manners....He ain't changed,it's like you are getting younger instead of older.

Spyro.
10th September 2009, 12:41 AM
Yes its true I said it!But why?

Answere : Spork first tell that my nation is sux (Bosnian) that he hate bosnians etc..I wanted a najs conversation to speak to Spork then he said dont speak to me like that im not Bosnian , or he meaned im no idiot(thats what they thinks about bosnians) or etc and u reported me just for nothing,andu provokated me all time etc... u was 3 me 1 only telling me such a bad things...

shame be on u guy

hhahahah!!! SO SO SO SO IRONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prime : "every time he come to w3 he start to speak **** about us"

omg what a lie!!!!!!!O MG ! everytime when I come to w3 I just start a najs conversation and some idiots of u starting to insulting me etc...and I just wont shut up thats all, better u should get older not me ..this people are so pathetic i cant believe this..

DepReM
10th September 2009, 12:47 AM
Hello.

w3pg.cvile
10th September 2009, 01:02 AM
grow up unmannered kid .

pRiMe
10th September 2009, 02:25 AM
Want me to call Plavsha and let him talk if you're not spitting venom about serbs everytime you log on....he might have some ss.
Ye...grow up t_t

Taz.
10th September 2009, 02:37 AM
Yes its true I said it!But why?

Answere : Spork first tell that my nation is sux (Bosnian) that he hate bosnians etc..I wanted a najs conversation to speak to Spork then he said dont speak to me like that im not Bosnian , or he meaned im no idiot(thats what they thinks about bosnians) or etc and u reported me just for nothing,andu provokated me all time etc... u was 3 me 1 only telling me such a bad things...

shame be on u guy

hhahahah!!! SO SO SO SO IRONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prime : "every time he come to w3 he start to speak **** about us"

omg what a lie!!!!!!!O MG ! everytime when I come to w3 I just start a najs conversation and some idiots of u starting to insulting me etc...and I just wont shut up thats all, better u should get older not me ..this people are so pathetic i cant believe this..

Any screenshot ? Replay ? That will prove what you are saying, please ?

w3pg.cvile: I want a full translation of ur ss. Same goes for prime.

pRiMe
10th September 2009, 02:46 AM
w3pg.cvile : your dad is touching you when nights are cold ?
--pRiMe-- : Retard first started
--pRiMe-- : As soon as he logged on
Spyro : oh god you are feebleminded
Spyro : i said nothing to you
--pRiMe-- : loooool
Spyro : retard
w3pg.cvile : i'm crazy too
--pRiMe-- : who want to have a contacts with you idiot (it's not on ss but he wrote he don't want to have any CONTACTS lol xD with serbian people like us)
Spyro : About you being stinky serbian
Spyro : you can reconcile with that
Denke : Stinky lol
--pRiMe-- : god what an imbecile...
w3pg.cvile : where did you get the information about me being stinky?
w3pg.cvile : and serbian ?
w3pg.cvile : ok lets talk nicely now

I'll leave Cvile's ss for him to translate i got no time.
Unfortunately i didn't take ss from beginning of the argue and i wasn't paying attention on argue from beginning for those who are about to think i provoked or instigated this -_-
I saw them arguing and him talking about how we are all stinky serbs and i replied as you can see,tho' it was more from him...

pRiMe
10th September 2009, 02:57 AM
Hah i found another one !
w3pg.cvile : ok lets talk nicely now...
Spyro : How i love this stinky serbs when they hook on this (his provocation)
w3pg.cvile laughing hard xd
Spyro : Why the **** will i talk with you **** off asslicker go and coax into sporks ****
w3pg.cvile : bro you can't believe how much i'm hooked on
Spyro : you see it's funny for you too
w3pg.cvile : bro i can't believe i'm having conversation.....

Smurf
10th September 2009, 04:44 AM
Spyro locked,7 days.
Bring some proofs if you wanna sustain your words,:tclosed: