View Full Version : Vouch request : sscorpion65

sscorpion66
9th September 2009, 11:04 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Kostas and bnet name: sscorpion65

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Athens, Greece

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
No, i am not able to host. My net speed is 5,5Mbps download and 0,7Mbps upload

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I wanna play here cause i think i can improve my skills and also play some games with some friends which are already safelisted.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
The most of the time i am calm. I almost never flame except if someone flame me in game and i am in a bad mood. Also i hate the big useless chat in-game about how much noob is someone and how he did that and things cause this does not help the teamwork side. I preffer reading generally sentence about that (if they reffers to me or not) "you should not do that and you should do this" this only is enough for someone to understand here what, he did wrong rest can be discussed at forums not in the game, if needed.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
Generally i am good with tanks and supporters if i need to play. Also i have improved my gameplay i think since the last time i play here as a trial member. I understand that cause now i play a lot better mirana than in past :P(and mirana to be played nice need good gameplay i think). Anyway i can do a good job with gangers sometimes but my best as i said above is tanks/initiators. Also i have generally good dota knowledge about item and skill builds for almost all if not all the heroes in game

8.) A brief history about yourself.
I am playing dota 4 years now. Started from net cafes with friends and here at XPAM. I have played in leagues like Dpl, Hostbot. Generally here i play at Gr.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.
I would like to sign for a test game if possible.

Mr.7error
9th September 2009, 01:34 PM
Ok then, good luck.