LiL|smurfz0r
8th September 2009, 07:06 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Daniel.
Xpam: LiL]SmUrFz0r

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Croatia.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Yes I am. 4 mbs.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
Wanna play some private game w/o leavers , flamers and with good players knowing there's role ingame,also i heard there's alot good gAmers here from whom i can learn.Imo i need alot of priv game to improve myself coz all that pubs at ggc will not improve team play so i really need some inhouse league to go on some higher skill level where i could say im good player.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
If noone provoke me i'll never flame anyone but i get angry every now and then, overall i am a good guy with manners and decent temper in rl.In real life my friend know me as very calm and tempered guy, i'm always making jokes and having fun, its pretty much same ingame.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I could say decent.Mostly on ggc i play carry heros but if needed i can play w/e u give me.
My fav heros are mirana , axe , zeus.. also i can play a good supporter.My dota skills are over pub games and now i need something more ... Best about me is my farming skills, 10 min of soloing on lane and i can easy decide a gmae winner.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
Didnt play any league so far, but i play alot on ggc so now i wanna try something else, some time ago i played eurobnet while hostbot was on and i was pretty good there, i would most likely play on ggc leagues but i dont have mic and ventrilo and thats why im not vouch in cdl, idec nihl etc.....I have some expirience in cw games, and always know my role.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
Since every rep. i have is pubstyle i rather sign for a test game.
I really dont know what else to say..... is this good enough?

Mr.7error
8th September 2009, 07:19 PM
You need to show us that you put a minimum effort into your application, not just gave it 1 minute.

ss-darky
8th September 2009, 09:27 PM
deny

p.s. make better application...

LiL|smurfz0r
8th September 2009, 10:43 PM
How do u mean better aplication? I thought is about dota skills and not about my history.....What should I do?

sasha
10th September 2009, 04:54 PM
bump.

Tito
10th September 2009, 04:59 PM
Feel free to sign in.

Also, you can be at the time test game is organised tomorrow, if someone of the signed players don't come, you can take his slot, if everyone arrive.. well, next one will be pretty soon i guess ;)

gl