PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Dota Thread!

floryn1995
8th September 2009, 05:47 PM
:hair: Man I used To Play Games Like Island Defense,Lords Of Europe,Castle War or other maps RTS/Builder/TD But now when i enter on eurobattle.net and watch the games i see -ar pro bl on ,trdap #1000 , Dota BR Pro , and other names how work for dota. Here Is me problem : TO MUCH DOTA i tried to play it but when i wanT to learn they kicked me becasue i am noob or if i get killed they make me a noob? why because i wish only to learn .So plzdont become dota addicted .from 20 games 15-18 games are dota omgggggggg i wish to learn but i cant why? because is full of "pros" if my team lose the blaim me omg DONT BECOME DOTA ADDICTED ..... if u wish rpg, items go play wow , guild wars ,metin 2 or a mmorpg game because w3 was an RTS game no??? when i try to host mele map they enter and after few sec they leave omg no one from eurobattle.net is playing normal melle \rts \builder maps??? ONLY DOTA?????????????????????

Herr
8th September 2009, 05:56 PM
Did you try ladder? :)

Mladenus
8th September 2009, 06:27 PM
Hahahahahaha, move to humor, move to humor!!! =))

Man, listen, if you wanna learn to play DotA, start playing with bots first. After month or two of playing, start playing pub games. In a year (if you're smart and quick learner), you'll be able to say "I know to play DotA!"

Or enter public games like "Dota noobs ap", or "trsdem GODLIKE" or something...

Good Luck! ;)

PetyseXy
8th September 2009, 06:39 PM
:hair: Man I used To Play Games Like Island Defense,Lords Of Europe,Castle War or other maps RTS/Builder/TD But now when i enter on eurobattle.net and watch the games i see -ar pro bl on ,trdap #1000 , Dota BR Pro , and other names how work for dota. Here Is me problem : TO MUCH DOTA i tried to play it but when i wanT to learn they kicked me becasue i am noob or if i get killed they make me a noob? why because i wish only to learn .So plzdont become dota addicted .from 20 games 15-18 games are dota omgggggggg i wish to learn but i cant why? because is full of "pros" if my team lose the blaim me omg DONT BECOME DOTA ADDICTED ..... if u wish rpg, items go play wow , guild wars ,metin 2 or a mmorpg game because w3 was an RTS game no??? when i try to host mele map they enter and after few sec they leave omg no one from eurobattle.net is playing normal melle \rts \builder maps??? ONLY DOTA?????????????????????

I recommend that you download the Dota Maps Ai Plus
(google it) and learn how play it, and already that you don't know play train with this map.

The eurobattle server is opened for all of the maps, and in the Custom Games every host create your own rules.

:)

CroNichaR
8th September 2009, 07:34 PM
It's mostly DotA games because people love DotA and they play just as you like TD, Island Defense etc. To learn how to play DotA and to become more skilled you should go play games "Dota NOOB AP" something like that and you won't be kicked.
Also try to read tutorials/guides for item build, skill build, lane control, rune check etc.
And also try to watch replays... You can find good replays here http://www.gosugamers.net/dota

Majestic.
8th September 2009, 09:22 PM
hahahha, this thread rox! :D

Go play ai, after one month u will be ready to play apem eu GODLIKE! :cool2:

Mladenus
8th September 2009, 11:11 PM
Less then one month. :D

By the way, I wonder what did you wanted with this thread man? To suspend all users from playing DotA? =))

Alexander.
9th September 2009, 12:38 AM
Watch replays, watch the heros how move what they buy and many many more ...

Sure you need to practice that too, try easy with booooots or like I know some games exist like, dota noobs ...

HELRAISER
9th September 2009, 02:28 AM
Just go play dota Ai the easiest mode, and join dota noob ap games.

Herr
9th September 2009, 04:32 AM
Also try to read tutorials/guides for item build, skill build, lane control, rune check etc.
And also try to watch replays... You can find good replays here http://www.gosugamers.net/dota
That is bull****. Don't listen to him. I never cared for guides and I can proudly say I am a good player :read:

[^RawR^]
9th September 2009, 07:58 AM
Also if you want to start learning, don't ever play -em games because they give you a wrong feel for the game... start with normal -ap/-ar/-sd/-rd games with noobs only title, or start with ai maps

floryn1995
9th September 2009, 09:54 AM
kk i understand u but the problem is i played dota for 5-6 times a day for a weak but i get bored... same lands.same heroes,same pros,same items,better wow

Mladenus
9th September 2009, 02:17 PM
Yes, he's young, but maybe in a few years he becomes a new Loda. Who knows... :p

Taz.
9th September 2009, 03:12 PM
Listen, I was like you. I hated it, when all of my friends loved it. At first, I truly thought it was boring. Mostly because I did not the meaning of the game. But when you start developing the strategy in the game, you will see how amazing this game is ;) You need patience.

Majestic.
9th September 2009, 09:40 PM
Same story as above... :D

btw. Taz your DOTA movie rox. :D

Light_of_Hell
9th September 2009, 11:15 PM
oh, cmon man, stat to play with only one hero as mee when i was young, i played only with venomancer, my first item was s&y then helm of dominator:D I newer buyed boots of speed, and watching my enemy builds after a few monts i was a normal player, then goodlike,the dota is not like island defence or vampirism where after playing 5 games u are a pro, here u need skills not olny better items and think first what will do your enemy and then mowe, o and btw now im more a vampirism fire then a dota player, but all players join dota, and after 5 rmk's and 10 my server is full so i can start my map, so that it, i cant do anything, I cant force a player to youn my map if he wants to play dota, same a s u, we cant force u to play dota, so u cant force us to dont play it, ewerybody will do waht he want, we are not un USSR communism

OOO AND BTW, MOWE THIS TO HUMOR

Mladenus
10th September 2009, 12:02 AM
Signature material here. =))

Georgy
13th September 2009, 11:37 AM
:)

iluvuj
13th September 2009, 12:59 PM
u should find guy named UrbanEclectic on server. he is well known player from Dota Europe clan on Northrend. ask him for PayPal, and he will share his skill with u. trust me. i did it that way. im imba now. playin tours and all. gl ;)

jotun_ro
14th September 2009, 10:19 PM
like td and island defence but why, nooo, only dota yes, no want to play, they say me noob, noo, yeees, dota hate, yees, td, but items RTS noo? like 19 games dota but yes and hate dota, if we loose they say i'm a noob, why? td yes, want to learn but no.

i just rephrased it:banana: