PDA

View Full Version : Badd manners - Danna

ACMilan
8th September 2009, 03:35 AM
Danna...

danna
8th September 2009, 03:41 AM
dude, first of all i asked you respectfully, "go again"

and you put that rude sign ".i." and of course you pissed me off, you started first

as you can see on this picture, i am the first insulted

danna
8th September 2009, 03:45 AM
normally if i get ban, you should get ban also, cause you're the instigator, so either we solve it this peacefully like two normal people either we get ban and end of story..

ACMilan
8th September 2009, 03:48 AM
ye but man u insulted my mother...i only write u a .i. ,i didnt say anything about your mom or something else...

danna
8th September 2009, 03:50 AM
yes, after you put 2x ".i." sign, i don't know from where you came from, but in my country that sign is rude, so you pissed me off, this wouldn't happen if you just said "sorry i can't maybe later" after i told you to "go again"

danna
8th September 2009, 03:52 AM
normally we should get both ban, because there won't be long time until you'll piss another user with your pissing responses, i apologize if that means anything to you even so you pissed me off you should have said in the first place "i don't want to play." instead of showing me how smart you are

pRiMe
8th September 2009, 03:55 AM
Yup,ordinary danna....bad mannered as always.
Stupid **** sucker,.i. in your mothers ass.....
.i. sign is enough to instigate you flaming people hard ?Then you should be banished out of here...

ACMilan
8th September 2009, 03:59 AM
ok man we will see what will admins judge but i think that ".i. in your mothers ass" is much much bigger insult then ".i." . . . :/

danna
8th September 2009, 04:00 AM
yeah sure, Prime you are Jesus Christ and i hail you, i know Serbs haves something with me and they waited for the perfect situation to ban me, either we get both banned, that should be fare enough

did i ever offend someone by nowhere? i'm not an instigator, i just respond, i don't see something wrong in asking for some respect, first that dude called us all Romanians Gypsies, i responded, now this dude show me that sign, i respond, i don't get respect, i don't show respect either

Smurf
8th September 2009, 07:26 AM
If I see someone else reporting an user for bad manners after initially being rude ( aka instigating ),I will permanently ban that user's account.
Invalid case,:tclosed: