PDA

View Full Version : Safelist request. sO.Genesis

Genesis
6th September 2009, 01:26 AM
personal name: Alin

borned in romania. Studying in aachen, germany

yes! 26 mb/s (download) 4mb/s (download)

because of my temper i tend to get exhausted with stupid actions from other players so
i only find peace of mind playing with equal or above players. I like your rules and the strictness of their
empowering. Il ove serious games and enjoy playing with other players that take the game seriously. It might
be a game but i need to play it to win. For fun just isn't satisfying enough for me.

bad to medium temper. Educated coments, i rarely flame. However i can't stand when someone does something stupid and i must tell him where he was wrong

i play all heroes and i use 98% of the items. I can do whatever the captain tells me.
I am a medium to good last hitter. I am good at sencing gangs. I can "see" the map (and no...i have never used a mh). I have
a good ideea about item builds and always try to coordinate my item build acordingly to the team.

i play dota for 5 years now. I peaked 2 years ago in the summer of 2007. I was a member of ss chanal then
but due to ports restriction in my dorm i couldn't play no more. Now i am in a diferent dorm in a diferent country
and i got a beautifull conection :p. During that period of about 3 moths (in 2007) my clan [aow] won a national contest
( don't know if it was official or not). I can't say i am as good as i was back than but i find myself somewhere at
about 80%. I will be able to play around 2-3 serious games a day ...usualy in the evening.
i played 2 games today and tried to show my skills. They aren't private or cw games but i think you can get
an ideea of my dota skills. I posted both. One is with lich and the other is with purist. I bealive it can be shown in this
2 replays that all i said above is true. I await your answer. Thank you!

ss-darky
6th September 2009, 12:08 PM
denied for improper application.