PDA

View Full Version : Barylka map hack,even admitted in chat!!

n0v1c4
5th September 2009, 11:36 PM
Clear case,he said it..

ForTheLasTime
7th September 2009, 06:18 PM
Ahaha this guy is funny,if he said that he is mher this case can be closed with locking barylka...

n0v1c4
7th September 2009, 07:26 PM
yeah :D really funny case....

and he also tried to BRIBE me hahaha :happy2:

efko.wbs
8th September 2009, 02:28 PM
However its a clear game.
There isnt suspicious move.
8:10 why he would go with 2x lvl 1 hero against whole army if he could see it?
That tree of live cancel- he saw ur army comming coz of that wisp....

Aeross
10th September 2009, 02:38 PM
However its a clear game.
There isnt suspicious move.
8:10 why he would go with 2x lvl 1 hero against whole army if he could see it?
That tree of live cancel- he saw ur army comming coz of that wisp....

But yet again ask you self why is he scared and why would he try 2 bribe ???

Arbalest
11th September 2009, 09:06 PM
clear case ,about what he said depends of what he wanan do maybe he was just making fun dunno stil judging from rep its clear game

D0N_CoRLeOnE
11th September 2009, 10:51 PM
HEHE if i say to im MHER you will be report me ??:) its funny realy...Look rep and than report...

n0v1c4
12th September 2009, 02:45 AM
;1014270']HEHE if i say to im MHER you will be report me ??:) its funny realy...Look rep and than report...

You are sooooooooo funny...yeey
1.I told him IN GAME that report is comming
2.That bribing happened AFTER the game,right after i left...
3.So it cannot be possible that i decided to report him becouse he sent me "oh pls,omg please don't report me,i will give you bla bla bla",couse i told him BEFORE that,that he will be reported....

get it? hardly

efko.wbs
12th September 2009, 09:17 PM
You are sooooooooo funny...yeey
1.I told him IN GAME that report is comming
2.That bribing happened AFTER the game,right after i left...
3.So it cannot be possible that i decided to report him becouse he sent me "oh pls,omg please don't report me,i will give you bla bla bla",couse i told him BEFORE that,that he will be reported....

get it? hardly

dude tell me 1 time where in replay he did maphack move. He was probably afraid of getting banned for nothing....

n0v1c4
13th September 2009, 11:06 AM
dude tell me 1 time where in replay he did maphack move. He was probably afraid of getting banned for nothing....

If he's innocent,he has nothing to worry about

now go and post this link to hack moderators contest,you already have been answering on each and every post under hacks in this forum,they will surelly take you...
Better get some sleep

Avalon
13th September 2009, 01:32 PM
I suggest thread to be clossed,i watched the replay 2 times,and others as well
like it been said earlyer no suspicious moves.
And regarding why he was scared?duh,he was afraid to get banned for nothing as it been sayd.
@n0v1c4 i understand youre frustration but you must understand that banning someone just for the simple fact of beying scared of beying banned is more then just selfish but stupid at the same time.

n0v1c4
13th September 2009, 01:39 PM
I suggest thread to be clossed,i watched the replay 2 times,and others as well
like it been said earlyer no suspicious moves.
And regarding why he was scared?duh,he was afraid to get banned for nothing as it been sayd.
@n0v1c4 i understand youre frustration but you must understand that banning someone just for the simple fact of beying scared of beying banned is more then just selfish but stupid at the same time.

did i ask ANYONE to come here and spam their opinion except moderators that ACTUALLY ARE able to ban someone???
NO!!
I only reported the guy becouse of the suspicion of usage of MH,posted SS as ADDITIONAL PROOF.I will repeat for all brainless people ADDITIONAL PROOF!!!
In future,keep your opinion(s) for yourself(s)

:spammer: (s)

Avalon
13th September 2009, 02:56 PM
did i do,did i sayd,did i made,its not about what you did,and never the less what you ask,you reported,let the case be judged:},and people can tell theyre opinion as well.
what a selfish person,you asked,someone from the staff member?he told you its clear game,why are u still replying?,whos spaming the thread?:}
whose brainless?lets avoyd a fight in the middle of a case shall we?if you have certain problems ill be glad to solve them witt you via pm/mail.

n0v1c4
13th September 2009, 03:42 PM
did i do,did i sayd,did i made,its not about what you did,and never the less what you ask,you reported,let the case be judged:},and people can tell theyre opinion as well.
what a selfish person,you asked,someone from the staff member?he told you its clear game,why are u still replying?,whos spaming the thread?:}
whose brainless?lets avoyd a fight in the middle of a case shall we?if you have certain problems ill be glad to solve them witt you via pm/mail.

I guess you are blind my friend....who,from the people that replied to this thread is actually stuff member? wtf are you talking about?? get some eyes
the only person here with problems is you
And oh,i thought you said you are out of this case :eek:

:ass:

Avalon
13th September 2009, 09:10 PM
lol=))this is more then epic im thinking to post ur comment in youre humor section...where should i start?:)))
1.i think efko.wbs is a registered user isnt him?:D,correct me if im wrong,green=suporter,and suporter is as well part of staff member.
2.whos blind?
3.whos witt problems if he cant even see/know what person is from staff member?
4.when i sayd im out of this case?im not out untyl this thread is closed,and justice is made.

Felixar
11th October 2009, 01:31 AM
It is clear game
:locked: