PDA

View Full Version : Safelist Request God.Sloth

God.Sloth
6th September 2009, 12:09 AM
1. Your personal and bnet name.
Hey, I'm Ben and my Battlenet name here is God.Sloth.

2. Your Age.
I'm 21 years old.

3. Where are you from?
I live in the Netherlands in the city Nijmegen.

4. Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
I used ot be able to host, only that was about a year ago, and since than i changed my port settings. If I tweaked them a little, I think I would be able to host.
My net speed is officially 20mbit, but it clocks in at around 12~14 mbit with an upload speed of 1 mbit.

5. State your reason why you want to play here.
Like everyone, I dont want to play with leavers, flamers, retards and so on, anymore! Im quite tired of people leaving nearly every game.
I allso dont want to play on garena, since they have a similar problem and i hate their channel system.

6. Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Monstly im quite good tempered. When im in a really bad mood and my team plays horribly, i might lash out a bit, but who wouldn't?
In general im and nice person and fun person who loves a joke at its time.

7. Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
If I put my mind to it, i can play really well, mostly support/tank/gank characters. Lately I've been slacking off a bit, since the level of gameplay in pub games is so low. (gues where my name Sloth comes from).
Anyways, I like playing supportive roles the most, because i dont like farming half the game.
I think i have all the basic required skills like teamwork, lasthitting, denying and so on.

8. A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I think i wrote a bit about this in the previous point. Anyways, I haven't got any real tournament experiance, besides playing with my friends and some self aranged clan wars, nothing too special.
I've been playing since... uhhhh... about 3 years or so ago. With about half a year break. Though im really not that big on keeping track of time, so it could be a bit longer or shorter.

9. Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
I dont have any serious replays, so I'd like to enter a test game.

Excuse me for any spelling mistakes, just ignore it, im not perfect.

eXtasY
6th September 2009, 01:33 AM
Good luck, go sign.