PDA

View Full Version : ivana racism

danna
5th September 2009, 11:21 PM
i don't know if this xpam deserves members with this kind of wankers of it, i'm sure 2 weeks of range ip ban would be enough for him

juniinho
5th September 2009, 11:28 PM
he will get ban, wait.

danna
5th September 2009, 11:32 PM
he just can stop it, many Romanians are mad because of him and requested a moderator can anybody came here and say everything they want about anybody, and P.S it's not the first time i see this dudes talking rude Memento & Ivana

[RiP]_HaCk3R
5th September 2009, 11:33 PM
xaxaxaxaxaxa i request permanent ban for ivana, cuz he insulted me with his swearing :(

danna
5th September 2009, 11:44 PM
it's the last post of mine at this case

SNAGICOR
5th September 2009, 11:59 PM
you forget to post ss when you swear serbian people..post it.

pRiMe
6th September 2009, 01:39 AM
Yo,Danna sup ?Too bad i didn't take ss when you said serbs are gypsies and as i heard from plavsa you flamed me but i was entering game.You will phone Xfire ?Good for you xD
Don't be such a jerk.If somebody flame you and you flame back then don't take ss of only one flaming...take of both of you or don't take at all.But i guess you are just another ordinary xpam kid.
Take a look on second ss where memento said : ''ae scroll gore i nadji deo kada je ovaj danna rekao da su srbi cigani'' translation :
Scroll up and find the part when danna said serbs are gypsies.
And it's on your ss....

Smurf
6th September 2009, 04:51 AM
I don't care if Danna said serbs are gipsies or not,for now he has to proofs and I don't like what I'm seeing.
Ivana permanently locked.
Also,if you got some other counter proof to this,post it,I'll ban him too.
:tclosed: