PDA

View Full Version : Account locked for no reason

Cheeses3
3rd September 2009, 11:49 AM
My account has been locked for no reason. Account: dotallah

http://euroturkiye.net/forum/index.php?topic=29775.0

My account was reported in Turkish forums... Let me translate them for you.

Thor_Anc: It bothers me to see dotallah account in channel, if operators can do something, do it please. (my english fails a little)

Answer of Operators:

ThePrivate: It doesn't matter for me but they do trouble. Account locked.

Igor: Account locked.

I CAN'T SEE ANY REASON TO GET LOCKED HERE. IF PEOPLE GET BOTHERED FROM MY ACCOUNT I HAVE SEEN A CLAN WITH [GOD] TAG I WANT THEM LOCKED EITHER. I CAN COUNT MANY ACCOUNTS WHICH CAN BOTHER PEOPLE.

MiZiGe
3rd September 2009, 12:21 PM
Possibly because of the nick?
As all the people on that account say, it makes them feel uncomfortable....

however, since we have no problem with nicks that include the words "devil" "god" and so on, I think, unless there is some other specific reason, that it should not be banned. Will speak with the Turkish forum admins (when they will be online, of course) to check with them. Be patient please.

Smurf
3rd September 2009, 03:43 PM
I for one wouldn't be so bothered about this nick,but once again,I don't know exactly if a thing like this holds any deeper meaning for your nation.
This is Dryas' decision,wait for his answer.

Dryas
3rd September 2009, 04:43 PM
every community has its sensitive edges, corners,with popular saying ; red lines...

One nick, might seem so normal to other countries players, admins.ofcourse you can count so many nicks disturbing others etc.
But we mention here, provakation.

Now you can start some polemics about provakation ; how, what crime has done etc. I will not participate in those.But if you enter with that nick into TR channel, I bet on whatever you are in, so many little kids will begin to swear at you,especially as we are in sensitive times of a year, RAMADAN (Ramazan).

I wish, you could be a little more thoughtful/midfull, not to take such a nick.Please do NOT forget, we are in a simple game server, we need to have enjoy, we need to have fun.not get stressed.What we are trying to do in TR channel more then 2 years is ; having enjoy,fun and good relation/friendship.I am really sorry but, I can NOT accept such a nick in this server.If our admins would look at problem in this sight of view, they will surely see what we are after, as TR anti hack team.Please do not forget, this is not any personel to you, to all nicks we face in similiar way.I can list here at least 100 such nicks.

Hope you will understand me :)

Thnks for yr pozitive consideration...

rgds,

dryas.