PDA

View Full Version : ipt.Honey MH

Spork
2nd September 2009, 10:15 AM
well i saw some suspicious moves and i requested SS from him... here is the replay

HonEy
2nd September 2009, 10:16 AM
No need ss,coz im noc hax0r...watch rep and you will see...it was clear game :-* admins result pls..

FLaMeSeeKeR
2nd September 2009, 12:18 PM
No need ss,coz im noc hax0r...watch rep and you will see...it was clear game :-* admins result pls..

Post screenshot !

HonEy
2nd September 2009, 12:48 PM
havent...

Arbalest
11th September 2009, 10:16 PM
spork its a clear game he didnt use mh even so nice game :)

Ghost_
14th September 2009, 12:16 PM
What is SS???

[VoX]Innos
15th September 2009, 09:56 AM
yea it might be MH ,but still ,he might be pro.
btw Spork is Moon undercover on this srv??
ps: did i say BM is really IMBA?
ss=screenshot

Brandy
15th September 2009, 03:20 PM
Moon undercover? I hope you are kidding.. Moon could take that as an offend towards him.

[VoX]Innos
15th September 2009, 03:49 PM
Moon undercover? I hope you are kidding.. Moon could take that as an offend towards him.

you`re funny ! what is more funny is the fact that this guy told Spork that dc=ban LOL

Chrysoptino
15th September 2009, 04:36 PM
Personally id say this isnt MH, since he sent that peon on sightseeing with multiple commands, and not straight into your camp. He sees the wisps, follows em. After he saw your hero being in combat, he sent his hero to finish up the golem and then went after ur hero. Could still be MH though.
SS would prove it :unsure:

Sanji234
15th September 2009, 07:26 PM
ok guys....check the replay from honeys view and if he has mh he sees all map wts so hard...

Drozdy
15th September 2009, 09:32 PM
ok guys....check the replay from honeys view and if he has mh he sees all map wts so hard...
holy **** dude u are genious

Sanji234
15th September 2009, 10:43 PM
theres no reason to flame me >> they THINK he MIGHT have mh or he might be pro im to lazy to download the map theyre playing on

Chrysoptino
16th September 2009, 09:08 AM
Well, if you make it a yes/no question, I'm gonna mark the 'no, he doens't MH' option. I'm just a person who doesn't want to eliminate the possibilities. Also, it isn't that hard to press 1 button called SS when someone suspects you of MH.

theres no reason to flame me >> they THINK he MIGHT have mh or he might be pro im to lazy to download the map theyre playing on
I don't think you should post this is easy to answer if you didnt watch yourself and made a choice. It's like a detective story you didnt see and you claim it's easy to guess who the culprit is.

Sleeep
17th September 2009, 02:00 PM
clear game

Sanji234
17th September 2009, 07:45 PM
i downloaded the map and checked . clear game

Spork
17th September 2009, 07:59 PM
when i see Screen shoot posted i will say clear game :)

zuz1993
18th September 2009, 11:31 AM
played few games vs honey 5-6 month's ago when i was stil active in wc3... i dont remember him doing strange moves or sumthin... i dont think he used mh ...

Spork
20th September 2009, 11:11 PM
are u blind? i need screen shoot.

kEnT.
1st October 2009, 01:11 AM
post Screan Shot.

fistaszek1
1st October 2009, 01:19 AM
He haven't ss, so admin has to decide only by look rep - he is qualify for ban or no

In.My.ConTroL
1st October 2009, 03:21 PM
Doesn't matter if the game seems clear or not, if he doesn't show the requested ss here, it means that he is a maphacker.

TBK.Goldy
1st October 2009, 04:24 PM
Doesn't matter if the game seems clear or not, if he doesn't show the requested ss here, it means that he is a maphacker.

no it doesn't. mby he doesn't know he is being reported. or he didn't take ss because he is innocent. if someone is not defending, it doesn't mean he did something. In fact, mostly those who scream the loudest in their defense are actually guilty.

In.My.ConTroL
1st October 2009, 06:53 PM
no it doesn't. mby he doesn't know he is being reported. or he didn't take ss because he is innocent. if someone is not defending, it doesn't mean he did something. In fact, mostly those who scream the loudest in their defense are actually guilty.

Sorry, but i have to disagree.
If he wants to play ladder games, he must know and be inside the rules.
ipt.honey is an old user in this server, once he said me his old nick which i forgot now.
ipt.honey have forum account, and since he have forum account he is able to read the rules.
Since he is able to report someone, he is also able to be reported.
So, doesn't matter if he is new or old, the rule apply for everyone.

TBK.Goldy
1st October 2009, 08:54 PM
you are probably right considering ipt.honey, but i was talking in general.

efko.wbs
7th November 2009, 12:29 AM
this is clear game.