bablifak
1st September 2009, 07:50 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Patrik,Bubly**** .

2.) Your Age.
17 .

3.) Where are you from?
Pilsen,Czech Republic.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
I can host,2 mb/s .

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
Well first of all i would like to play here to improve skill,also a lot of friends play here,and want to have fun and play good games.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I was first a bit tempered ,but it was mostly in noob games with leavers,etc,with good players and and in good games i can be very friendly and alwaus coporate.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I can play every role,i prefer carry/gankers (like everyone else:D),have good map control,good lh/deny,teamplay decent,

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I play dota for 2 years,played a lot of ggc cws,played hostbot,dpl,and a lot of games with ss players,and i think my skill is decent and suitable for ss.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
P.s One friend send me this replay ,because i dont have saved replays,formated windows recent :/

[YuMa]Ale
1st September 2009, 09:40 PM
"doduse nisam mnogo nafarmao " xD

[^RawR^]
1st September 2009, 09:56 PM
I can bet kepa sent u that replay xD. Anyway Bubly best pro so !vouch !vouch !vouch

Kepaa
1st September 2009, 10:17 PM
Yeah ,i send him ,he told me to do it!:)

Majestic.
1st September 2009, 11:20 PM
;1011053']I can bet kepa sent u that replay xD. Anyway Bubly best pro so !vouch !vouch !vouch

+1. :D kepa ret...

Big support for Bubly!

sublime_
2nd September 2009, 07:10 PM
Vouch

Mr.7error
3rd September 2009, 01:56 PM
Vouch

Keny
3rd September 2009, 04:29 PM
Added to trials.

PS: As soon as you change your nick into something other than "this-is-my-lame-nick-made-when-I-was-10-years-old".
You can PM me the nick.