View Full Version : SS request Ass_Kicker

Ass_Kicker
30th August 2009, 12:36 AM
Your personal and bnet name

My name is : Nemanja. Bnet name : Ass_Kicker

Your Age.

Where are you from?

I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina

Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

Yes, my net speed is 512/256 kbps

State your reason why you want to play here.

Well i am so sick of leavers even on dotarank i know at 26 min all write !ff , its so boring now and i want to play some good games with my m8ts that are safelisted .

Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I never spam i never flame but inside i am pissed , when some one dies and blames others or can save me but wants to cover his ass , that relay makes me mad! Thats a nother thing why i want to join ss.

Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

Well i can say what i want but its your job to judge me ... so if i wanted to say smth i would say that im a gr8 team player.

A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I was on ss 1 year ago , i wasent online for 2-3 moths then i went back to dota.I played on host bot , Dpl , Ss,dotarank...

Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.
I played Tinker last game in a clan war. Hope you enjoy... i have some more replays if you need.

Ass_Kicker
2nd September 2009, 08:12 PM
Sorry for Double post , but did any one see my request ,i see that some others posted after me and vouchers went there first...
Sry again!

Tito
2nd September 2009, 10:04 PM
Tinker replays are boring to watch!

you'll get your answer soon, no needs to panic ; )

Avner
2nd September 2009, 10:51 PM
Good luck friend, we won nicely, against WsC.

Ass_Kicker
2nd September 2009, 11:58 PM
Tinker replays are boring to watch!

you'll get your answer soon, no needs to panic ; )

Neah no panic , just was thinking that you forgot about me :D.

I know thinker replays are boring but i dont know when we will play a nother cw so i had to post that ....

And 10x clan m8 :D

Mr.7error
3rd September 2009, 12:51 PM
Tinker solo mid, first item bottle not the wisest thing to do. But then again opponents were newbies. Inconsistent last hit denies. No to runechecking. No to ganking. No to being agressive towards a 500 hp potm which doesn't try to do anything. First laser lvl 5. Maxing rockets over laser.
Deny

Ass_Kicker
3rd September 2009, 02:36 PM
No ganking , where do you think i got Godlike...
And bottle i had to .... i first wanted to buy like i always do but i thaught that bottle would be a nice change , i needed it much in game. And that no to ganking , i had free farm and i used it wajzly (donk know how this is spelld right so i wrote like that :D).
And that maxing rockets i wanted to have lvl 3 rockets when i gang that i have 2 targets , because on mid was ... nOOb and he has truble with out me to kill creeps , when i was there he cant lh or deny , so i didnt need laser , i needed spell to gang...
I see this is not going any where , can i apply for test game instead of this?

Mr.7error
3rd September 2009, 04:27 PM
No you cannot. You can't switch the way you want to be judged after you have decided.

Keny
3rd September 2009, 04:27 PM
You can. In one month.
!deny for now.

ss-darky
3rd September 2009, 07:52 PM
laser = pure dmg, rocket = magic dmg

laser > rocket.

!deny