PDA

View Full Version : TG req - Bonzy

Bonzy
29th August 2009, 05:53 PM
Hello , dear people :)

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
My bnet name is Bonzy , if it's deleted I'll make the same nick before the testgame...

2.) Your Age.
I'm nineteen.

3.) Where are you from?
I'm from Belgrade , Serbia.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
I'm not able to host , sadly my upload is ~100 kb while download is ~1 mb.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I was around here for almost 4 years but I was inactive in like half year so I know this place and people who play here , I know how the games look like in here , have many friends here also , I simply know what to expect in here and it suits my wishes...

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Well , I am mostly calm , but there are people who I just don't really go along with , and I tend to avoid them , but when we just get stuck together it can turn out not so good...

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
Well I really can't tell exactly , I think that after adapting a bit , I could be avarage in here , I'm not sure because I am not sure how big skill lvl is in here now.

8.) A brief history about yourself
Apart from being a member of ss in last 4 years most of the time , I was member of clan DCE channel on northend , also of some league on ggc called DGL or smth , it was the worst safelist on ggc - I think on that one , I also played on northend on dota.pickup for a short time , and I also attended hostbot games sometimes when it existed :) I played clanwars with clan sdm , various clans of which memmon was chief , and that's about it.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.
I want to play a testgame if that can be arranged.

Bonzy says see ya ;)

Tito
29th August 2009, 09:19 PM
Sure, good luck.