PDA

View Full Version : Test game request Neverazor

Neverazor
29th August 2009, 10:52 AM
1) Your personal and bnet name.

My name is George and my bnet account is Neverazor.

2) Your Age.

I am 19 years old.

3) Where are you from?

I am from Greece and I reside in Athens.

4) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

I'm not able to host, my net speed is 2mb/s

5) State your reason why you want to play here.

I would like to join this community due to the fact that some of my friends are safelisted.In addition,I would like to start playing some competitive dota which will help me improve my skill.

6) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I am a calm person who is willing to listen rather than argue.Furthermore,I do not flame except if someone provoke me with bad insults.

7) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

Imho I am a decent player that can hadle any role with not great difficulties.I can last hit/deny pretty well and I believe I can develop the right item builds of my hero depending on the situation of each game.

8) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

I've been playing dota for about 3 years which includes games in xpam leagues such as DPL and HostBot.I have also played many cws with my friends in ggc.I am currently in clan GR(Greek Rushers).

9) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

I would like to sign in the upcoming TG

JimInFlamez
29th August 2009, 01:39 PM
this guy is the noobiest person at gr... dont let him play tg he will ruin your game...

JimInFlamez
29th August 2009, 01:41 PM
and this thread was not writen by neverazor but by unforgiven10...

eXtasY
29th August 2009, 01:50 PM
And who are you, and where are proofs for such accusations?

JimInFlamez
29th August 2009, 01:54 PM
about the accusation that he is noob, i play a long time with him and if you want you can ask other people from gr.. about the thread, ask neverazor himself if he wrote this, he doesnt know that good english, so he asked his friend unforgiven10 to write for him...

NoFear_7
29th August 2009, 03:17 PM
Shut up Jim ... You got a wonderful deny cause you made battle fury on Axe =))=))

s-undead
29th August 2009, 03:19 PM
ti mlkies grafeis re mlka jim???ase to request na doume ti tha tou poune!!!siga diladi!!

JimInFlamez
29th August 2009, 03:31 PM
undead spao plaka mazi tous :P, nofear your mother sucks my cock all the time and you worry about what item i make to a hero at a game? :( tell her not to put too much lipstick beacuse my cock looks like a raindbow

[SyS]-Killer
29th August 2009, 03:45 PM
very exciting this post above. makes me touch myself under my belly

Tito
29th August 2009, 08:25 PM
sign and gl at the tg.