PDA

View Full Version : a question for our mods

Zaxus
29th August 2009, 06:37 AM
ok here is the thing i was at army for some time now im back for couple days. so i logged in ,i used my bot to make some game... Dota its a thing... custom game right ? in game lobby i told NO MH NO BD NO OFFENCES if u do the same it will result with ban&kick

so my question is does it still worth that rulle from before in custom game i can create my own law's no matter what some guy says BD its allowed? and i can kick from my game anybody i choose so... cos its custom game right ? i got very god d:oops:mn pi:oops:d about this guy so can u tell me this. tnx in advance

VamoS_GringO
29th August 2009, 06:53 AM
ok here is the thing i was at army for some time now im back for couple days. so i logged in ,i used my bot to make some game... Dota its a thing... custom game right ? in game lobby i told NO MH NO BD NO OFFENCES if u do the same it will result with ban&kick

so my question is does it still worth that rulle from before in custom game i can create my own law's no matter what some guy says BD its allowed? and i can kick from my game anybody i choose so... cos its custom game right ? i got very god d:oops:mn pi:oops:d about this guy so can u tell me this. tnx in advance

Yes,you can kick/ban whoever you want...except some admins maybe.

Smurf
29th August 2009, 04:35 PM
From the custom games branch,the hacks team only deals with bad manners,name spoofers and some rare cases ( such as admin pretending).
We haven't yet 'talked loud' about the dota games laws issue,however,it's best if you stick to your best behavior and insure everyone a pleasant gaming environment.
If there should be a rule,I think it'd be decency while exchanging chat lines and gaming time with others.
If you wouldn't like something to be done to you,don't do it to others.
So yeah,you can say you've got a loose hand over games that are hosted by you.