View Full Version : ss req

BloodMen
28th August 2009, 11:30 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

Dejan/BloOdMeN

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Croatia - Slatina ..

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Yes i am able to host, my net speed is 4 mb.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I was watching your replays . and i wana play games without leavers and noob.I wana play with cpt no with pub cpt.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Sometimes i take offence at small things, but i think that is not important in game.i don't love if somebody spaming in game or inslulting others ..

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
Ok i played many pvt games... so i think i know build,my team play is very good .... so i think i can be vouched here ...my last hit and deny are good. im good with harassing... i am big teamplayer
If you play dota alone i think that is gg.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
Ok i play in hostbot channel,DPL and on also play on garena clan wars..i just wana play test game... i have many replays but i wana show you my skill in game.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
Wana play tg..

ba4eq
29th August 2009, 04:08 AM
I was watching your replays ... and i wana play games without leavers and noob.. I wana play with cpt no with pub cpt ... who will say you wards you chick go up go down and rest game of the game he silented

o0 best part imo :cool2:

Tito
29th August 2009, 08:22 PM

to avoid future problems.. sign in =)