Raptor7
26th August 2009, 01:57 PM
Helou mai friends :D

1.) Your personal and bnet name.

Name: Sighi ; Bnet nick: Raptor7;

2.) Your Age.

I am currently 21 years old.

3.) Where are you from?

I am living in the city of Cluj Napoca, where i am studying at the Tehnical University--->Computer Science, Romania.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

Yes i am able to host , my net speed is 10 mega download and 512 kylo upload.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

I have some friends here and i would like to play with them once more, since last time i coudn't play my trials because i got a job...and didn't have any time for dota-> i got denied.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

Manners never were a problem for me since i am always a calm and friendly guy.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

I think i have what it takes to play here. I can lh and deny very well, i know the role that each hero has in it's team, i know the item and skill builds that need to be made on each hero. I have a good sence of teamwork and like to play as a team. If i leak at some levels, i am willing to improve and i think i can do that.

8.) A brief history about yourself.

I played here some time ago...you all guys know me. Now i want to play again with u guys. A brief dota history about myself: i first started to play on bnet. Here i played in the most popular leagues: SS(hope i will play again here), DPL (i am a voucher there), X-HB. Then i left bnet for a while and played on GGc platform, where i am (or was) vouched in the following leagues: DGL, CND(Campionatul National de Dota)->NDC(we finished on 4th place first season), RCPL(1 of the best ro leagues, this is the place i mainly play now), IHL.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.

Here are some replays i manage to gather, but they are on 1.24 so i hope it won't be any problem with that:

PS: i had a very imba stupid death in min 5 didn't see that alche's smoke was still on . They had a leaver in min 30 but they choosed to play on.

PS2: the ench replay is not with some very skilled players...but hopefully u will see what are my skills from this replay.

PS3: i made this vouch request since i saw that bot is up and running again, so i assumed vouch requests are opened again also :)

ss-darky
26th August 2009, 08:20 PM
vouch 1/3.
nice supporting with aba

Keny
27th August 2009, 02:41 PM
Guess I can let you at least on trial.
!vouch.

eXtasY
28th August 2009, 12:53 AM
Vouch. Approved.