26th August 2009, 10:03 AM
Hello everyone,

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Xhihad Saliu / Black_Death

2.) Your Age.
16 Years old.

3.) Where are you from?
F.Y.R.O Macedonia / Gostivar

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Yes i can host, I have adsl internet connection 6mps.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I feel really bad when peoples leave playing pub its boring, DPL is closed Hostbot too, so i have no private leauge channel vouch and i need one.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Well Mannared, I don't talk/insult while playing i feel relaxed and play my game don't care what others say or do.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I'm playing dota for like 3 years, i'm Chieftan of clan 4BCK, I mostly like playing Supporter and Tank, i Can play carry too but not good enough.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
Well no leauges expect of Hostbot, After hostbot was closed and i got denied here i left dota for like 3 months now i'm back and i need to start from somewhere and i think i'm ready to start here.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
No replys, I can sign for TESTGAME.

Take note: This is my second vouch request, first one denied already, Thank you.

Keny
26th August 2009, 03:38 PM
Why were you denied?, and what makes you think you will succed this time?.

Black_Death
26th August 2009, 09:02 PM
Because i was not ready as 3 supporter said, Now i think i'm ready and could give a try, at all i believe myself :).

Black_Death
27th August 2009, 08:54 AM
No its ok feel free to ask any question you want, I didn't left dota after i got denied here, left when hostbot was closed point its when i just got vouched in hostbot i requested here too, you know how's that just started playing a private games pro games and felt that i'm skilled for here too but no i wasn't so, Hostbot got closed and i left dota for about 3 months playing battlenet honestly playing with internet connections, but every saturday sunday i'm playing lan connections with my friends, Now i feel ready for here not 100% sure of that but at all i can give a try.

Any other questions you want me to answer?

[SyS]-Killer
27th August 2009, 09:16 AM
How much lifesteal u get on leoric with mom,dominator,vamp aura,vladimir?

ss-darky
27th August 2009, 09:25 AM
-Killer;1008983']How much lifesteal u get on leoric with mom,dominator,vamp aura,vladimir?

noob! mom and dominatior no stack!

Dreamer-SWK
27th August 2009, 11:10 AM
-Killer;1008983']How much lifesteal u get on leoric with mom,dominator,vamp aura,vladimir?

With that itembuild he got actually 0 'cause he will be kickbanned :D

Black_Death
27th August 2009, 11:48 AM
Mom?, wich recipe its mom, spell me full names please, because i never don't spell recipes like that mom mkb bkb bla bla bla.

[SyS]-Killer
27th August 2009, 11:50 AM
mask of madness

Black_Death
27th August 2009, 12:01 PM
Mask of mendes + Helm of dominator does not stuck due the orb effect, And you waste money for nothing, Well Vladimir + Aura isn't bad atll, armlet + vladimir a hp reg and mana + deselator would be good for leoric, as far as i know there is no LIFESTEAL METTER thing so i can't tell you amount of lifesteal you get lol.

[gdl]shadow
27th August 2009, 03:03 PM
Mask of mendes + Helm of dominator does not stuck due the orb effect, And you waste money for nothing, Well Vladimir + Aura isn't bad atll, armlet + vladimir a hp reg and mana + deselator would be good for leoric, as far as i know there is no LIFESTEAL METTER thing so i can't tell you amount of lifesteal you get lol.

denied ! XD lol gaby :D

Anderkent
27th August 2009, 03:45 PM
You bullies you :S

sublime_
30th August 2009, 04:50 AM
I quess u can sign for tg good luck.

AquaeR
31st August 2009, 04:06 AM
stvarno ti si tezok debil MKd ne e Fyrom .

Black_Death
31st August 2009, 06:27 AM
I quess u can sign for tg good luck.

Thanks, you can close this topic :).

ss-darky
31st August 2009, 06:31 AM
gl at tg