m3_lizzu
26th August 2009, 07:40 AM
Here i go ...

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Name: Marius ; Bnet name: m3_Lizzu

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Romania

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
No , 2MB

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
To have fun playing some really even matches , to play with good players where i can learn a thing or two from them

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I am to calm during a game , dont shout to anyone , dont make any player noob or retard , and i dont get upset when a player critricise me if i made a mistake

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
About my Dota-skills ... Hmm ... I play dota for like 4 years now , i am a founder of clan RoyB , which i was the chieften until 4 days ago ... I usualy play suport but for the past month i enjoy more playing agility heroes. About builds i prefer to make items on how the other team pick theyr heroes ... dont have certain builds that i make every single time on a hero.

8.) A brief history about yourself.
Well i was a noob a long time ago ... Started making dominater on zeus 4 years ago :oops: But now after 4 years i can call me a pro dota player. As i said ... I have been the chieften on Royal Blood clan , my nickname was [RoyB]Lizzu. Now i play on OldDota ... i have pretty nice stats there , i am safeslited there ...

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.
Dont have a replay , brand new pc :) so i need to be tested :happy2:

MiZiGe
26th August 2009, 08:06 AM
have a look at some older requests, and edit yours - you should put the questions into quote tags, like this:

QUESTION

m3_lizzu
26th August 2009, 12:28 PM
Done. Ty :)

Keny
26th August 2009, 02:39 PM
Test game will be held soon, sign there.