clear disc....

WC3PROS
25th August 2009, 07:35 PM
why im only for 1 losses discked you ??
And u get win.My connection down.
im 3 times **** you in game noob.

PejcaLovac
25th August 2009, 09:07 PM
lal it's clear disc...but who disced ^^ ;)

Aramachus_First
25th August 2009, 09:14 PM
First of all i reported you, not YOU me. Secondly, the fact is that i got win and you got loseafter the game when you were offline after the game. And thirdly do not call your friends to give vote for you because only you and me know what is it about. In my oppinion and i think that everyone know that is that the game was LOST for you and with one war mill and with one base which you were making while i was ahead of them happened the disc. If your friend is trying to say that i discked the game he must be crazy though i think that he didnt even watch it, just giving vote for you with your demand or maybe its you who knows. :banned!:

WC3PROS
25th August 2009, 10:15 PM
My connection down NooB....
İm not discked you.

_montana_
26th August 2009, 12:13 AM
fakin CLEAR dissconect !!!!!! wc3pros u were think that he wont report u and u was angry cuz of lose and u disced him cuz of that 100% now u must see consecvenses !!! and if u got courage to dissc people u must have courage now when u must to get banned or atleast locked !!!!

AquaeR
26th August 2009, 01:00 AM
Clear disc.

zli_Isus
26th August 2009, 01:06 AM
Sorry for spam, but grammar knowledge in this thread is awesome :cool2:

WC3PROS
26th August 2009, 02:10 AM
FlameSeeKeR Look There please..
More good u understand this..

fistaszek1
26th August 2009, 02:11 AM
wc3noob stop telling ''u noob blabla'' cause u are biggest noob+lag abuser+discer and u know it. Why u are angry? because u are scared of BAN. AND LEARN ENGLISH PLZ!! ITS REQUIRED IN EUROPE!!

WC3PROS
26th August 2009, 12:03 PM
Pfff ye ye You are Pro.....
ANd This is Not Disc.
Only You are doing the crowd
You are holding your friend
I am accepting.Yes my english bad.But im not learn you ;)
AND This Is NoT Dısc... MY CONNECTION DOWN !!!

Thunderman
26th August 2009, 12:10 PM
Hurra for swenglish

WC3PROS
26th August 2009, 12:29 PM
Look Today im again disconnected....
****ing TTNET OFFFFFFFFFFF
im 10 times Won he...
This is too Disc ??

bombyc
26th August 2009, 01:44 PM
lol wc3noob u clear disced him and dont call flameseeker on your side and stop using dc like a small kid, u can be only banned like many ppls before u..u need to try it also

WC3PROS
26th August 2009, 01:55 PM
you are shut up noob..
ALL players want BANNED ME ???
**** OFF ...

n0v1c4
26th August 2009, 03:07 PM
clear disc

fistaszek1
26th August 2009, 03:49 PM
Yes all players want ban U because u are LAG ABUSER and cold guy... u dont get it?

WC3PROS
26th August 2009, 03:58 PM
Ahaha but this is not disc...
First lean disc. and Write there ;)
FLaMeSeeKeR Look There Please.. You know better
BuT im not discked he my connection sometimes be bad.
And Sorry For my English.
im not Write MOre...

DeathSite
26th August 2009, 04:20 PM
its cleary dischax ;)

_montana_
26th August 2009, 05:00 PM
man u will be banned for sure cuz u disced him!!!! and now u sh*ting here like u got bad net u know u lie!!!!!1

quellilo
26th August 2009, 05:16 PM
Pure disshack, I can't imagine how much I would be pissed if he disced me in that way.Especially because I watched previous 2 matches between Aramachus and w3pros

Thunderman
26th August 2009, 05:44 PM
In b4 Ban hammer

Focused
26th August 2009, 06:31 PM
Ahaha but this is not disc...
First lean disc. and Write there ;)
FLaMeSeeKeR Look There Please.. You know better
im not Write MOre...

i was like .... wow ... no words can describe this :(
maybe u just get noted ...
this is disc :)

Sleeep
26th August 2009, 08:04 PM
as I know wc3pros has Original Game Box that means he also plays on Northrend and why he need disc on Xpam? no need ... btw in Turkey internet providers sometimes makes disconnect sometimes this happens so much (ttnet) btw for me NO NEED DISC !

WC3PROS
26th August 2009, 08:40 PM
Yes im not need disc
Only For 1 Losses.im why discked he ??
My Connection down two times and getting two losses.

Thunderman
26th August 2009, 08:42 PM
Is it just me,or is he faking those typos?

Or is he just dumb like that?

n0v1c4
26th August 2009, 09:03 PM
The best part is when he says i had no reason to disc hahahaha...
No u didn't....he just killed everything you got....in short...owned you :banned!:

ye]imba[noob
26th August 2009, 09:07 PM
perfect time for conn. lost :)

KaRiM
26th August 2009, 09:49 PM
clear disc lol :D

Focused
27th August 2009, 02:07 AM
The best part is when he says i had no reason to disc hahahaha...
No u didn't....he just killed everything you got....in short...owned you :banned!:

so true :tiphat::tiphat:
:read: typos typos ... :read:

i think a mod need to decide and lock this :))

D0N_CoRLeOnE
27th August 2009, 04:27 AM
This is clear DH but Wc3Pros is fair ppl no reason to disc........and you guys stop spaming here who is kid and who is good guy....

So what? Him having Northrend means he NEVER EVER hacks? Ye right..

Most of the good players who hack/used to hack here came excatly from North, thinking they can do whatever they want here and not get punished.

I know you're his friend, but try to be objective and post some good proof or whatever, not something like ' he n0rth he pr0 he no h4x '

As for others:

You noticed that Hacks mods are slightly inactive nowadays, so why the **** you spam the threads so much? Specially for people who never play ladder. What the **** you have to do with all this, knowing if someone hacks or not?

If you're willing to be a hack mod then sign up for it, stop posting useless crap because your post HE DISCED or HE DIDNT DISCED won't change ****..

I know I'm partially in that group as well, but I think that someone had to say it..

Got opened yesterday, it has 30 + posts already..

Go to chit chat and spam there.. It's annoying to read posts of people who post just to be seen or to who are trying to be funny or whatever...

Agree with you..

KaRiM
27th August 2009, 04:38 AM
I couldn't agree more, tho, it's not just this one... :p

So what? Him having Northrend means he NEVER EVER hacks? Ye right..

Most of the good players who hack/used to hack here came excatly from North, thinking they can do whatever they want here and not get punished.

I know you're his friend, but try to be objective and post some good proof or whatever, not something like ' he n0rth he pr0 he no h4x '

As for others:

You noticed that Hacks mods are slightly inactive nowadays, so why the **** you spam the threads so much? Specially for people who never play ladder. What the **** you have to do with all this, knowing if someone hacks or not?

If you're willing to be a hack mod then sign up for it, stop posting useless crap because your post HE DISCED or HE DIDNT DISCED won't change ****..

I know I'm partially in that group as well, but I think that someone had to say it..

Got opened yesterday, it has 30 + posts already..

Go to chit chat and spam there.. It's annoying to read posts of people who post just to be seen or to who are trying to be funny or whatever...

no no i don't agree with you forum is made for this if admins wants what u say they will add it in the rules "Comments+giving ur opinion = punish"
And all ppl work with rules sorry i didnt find what u said in the rulez :read:

Ass_Kicker
27th August 2009, 04:44 AM
Guys thats not dc , i know what dc is because i used it on custom games b4 , and i got some dc over the time , for example Yuma Ale. And when you get a dissconect you dont get "waiting for host"
you lag for 0.25s and get "you were dissconected"!

KaRiM
27th August 2009, 05:13 AM
this is classic disc-hack : u just disconnect ur net (alt+tab and disc etc...)

n0v1c4
27th August 2009, 02:03 PM
Guys thats not dc , i know what dc is because i used it on custom games b4 , and i got some dc over the time , for example Yuma Ale. And when you get a dissconect you dont get "waiting for host"
you lag for 0.25s and get "you were dissconected"!

What you are refering to is CUSTOM KICK or a program made for kicking people out of the game... CUSTOM KICK is NOT the same as DISCHACK

Learn something about that,then come here and spam about him not dischacking
Why do you think there is a forum for DISCHACK and CUSTOM KICK,if that is one same thing? leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarnnnn :read::read:

Combo-kRaL
27th August 2009, 10:59 PM
he is fair player he put ss when he lost connection..
look replay lost connection...

Spyro.
27th August 2009, 11:20 PM
This guy is not discer...

I owned him in few mins and he didnt dc me, actually if he had dced u ,how he can post ss too? this SS cant be made in photoshop perfect like this..

Combo-kRaL
27th August 2009, 11:27 PM

I owned him in few mins and he didnt dc me, actually if he had dced u ,how he can post ss too? this SS cant be made in photoshop perfect like this..

thx for reps.

n0v1c4
28th August 2009, 12:02 AM

Trust me,miracles can be created in photoshop...i KNOW becouse i work in it!!
AND noone cares about YOUR replay,it is about THIS case,not that one

If he didn't disc you,doesn't mean that he wont disc someone else...get it,got it?good

KaRiM
28th August 2009, 12:05 AM

If he didn't disc you,doesn't mean that he wont disc someone else...get it,got it?good

i totally agree with you , this replay proofs nothing and have no relation with this case ?Let's wait admins decision now :)

Spyro.
28th August 2009, 07:50 AM

You are the one who hadnt get it very well...admins will care about my replay and about WC3PROS SS < this SS are still in game like ACEACE admins cant ban him because of it...its the strong enough proove to show us he is not discer.

Thunderman
28th August 2009, 11:37 AM
So you admit he is discer?

In.My.ConTroL
4th September 2009, 02:21 PM
How he can post ss too? this SS cant be made in photoshop perfect like this..

Ohhh..
Seems like you know about edit screenshots. :)

blindr00m
4th September 2009, 04:02 PM
this whole thread should be posted in http://failblog.org/ section "Engrish"

kranz
4th September 2009, 05:11 PM
My connection down NooB....
İm not discked you.

your connection was down as well as your score and outcome of the game. A banana would make you good bcoz u could improve your english. Clear case.

Aramachus_First
6th September 2009, 06:15 PM
Its not your role to say wheter it was disc or not you can give opinion but not to decide. And admins you could please sort out this tread i am waiting whole year for his ban.

RayBan.
7th September 2009, 12:41 AM
My connection down omg,ooo lol. CLEAR DISC !!!

BloodMen
7th September 2009, 12:57 AM
Clear dc...........

WC3PROS
7th September 2009, 11:11 AM
You don't understand from the words.
im not disced he
Rayban u discked me. And i reported you got noted.you dont like me for writing here.
Aramachus_first i won you 123123123 times.U2 not like me for writing here.
Other users ur friends.You go play sand.uR ALL Friends :spammer::spammer:
I am knowing myself.Your opinion for me worthless because You are the lier .
My end write.Admin opinion important for me.

[VoX]Innos
7th September 2009, 01:35 PM
admins dont care anymore about hackers ! nowadays i`m afraid to play pg coz ppl use disckhack ,or ck ,or mh or any other stuff.

or this is one particular case where admin x is friend with user x = no note/ban?

oh and btw , wc3pros i dont know how he managed to read this discussion ,judging by his english he must have real problems

KaRiM
7th September 2009, 02:30 PM
you're right ...I got more than 30 report threads and still no answer from admins ! Those criminels(hackers) are still free when are you waiting to catch them ???We did our work , do urs plz .We are sick of getting free loses bcz of them !

kranz
7th September 2009, 03:30 PM
You don't understand from the words.
im not disced he
Rayban u discked me. And i reported you got noted.you dont like me for writing here.
Aramachus_first i won you 123123123 times.U2 not like me for writing here.
Other users ur friends.You go play sand.uR ALL Friends :spammer::spammer:
I am knowing myself.Your opinion for me worthless because You are the lier .
My end write.Admin opinion important for me.

=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))

sry for spam but at least a part of it will go for my sig.

efko.wbs
18th November 2009, 08:07 PM
wc3pros noted 350 + games