PDA

View Full Version : Please read

gamemania
24th August 2009, 06:35 PM
Hi all i am gamemania in eurobattle server and i am using eurobattle for at least 4 years; but today my account was locked because of the Turkish Telecomminication's Maintanence http://www.eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=94089&highlight=gamemania here is the link that shows my account is locked. Somebody help me please i swear i hate plugging my computer's cable or quiting games and i am sorry about my behaviours but if you search our telecomminication service you will believe me. Ask other Turkish users if you want we had lag and in our city Ankara/OR-AN they disconnected us

Dryas
24th August 2009, 10:42 PM
Such events happen always.TTNET is always doing similiar things.I can not confirm what he has faced but , such disconnections are not surprise for us.That is why I dont play pg in fact..You can not be sure when they(ttnet clever enginers) decide to cut off all outside connections for short fixing operation , that is my country :)

What to be decided is ; if you gonna accept such a reason or not.I believe % 99, he tells the truth.But ?

gamemania
27th August 2009, 03:33 PM
Actually I think I clearly stated my situation and I'm telling again I really hate plugging my computer or reseting my modem or etc. and as you can see this is the first time I have been in such a situation and I got locked I am really sorry about what I did unconsciously and I want to be unlocked please.

Smurf
27th August 2009, 04:56 PM
It's not about believing his side of the story..
Now,I've checked your case,gamemania,and your facts seem to be appropriated to your version of the story making it viable enough for me.
I'll unlock your account and leave you a 'noted' status for this,so make sure it doesn't happen and if it does,get some printscreens of you being disconnected along with you & your opponent's ping,in case you need to defend yourself another time.
Have fun and take care.
:tclosed: