PDA

View Full Version : UNBAN and UNMUTE

-pome
21st August 2009, 01:42 AM
Nick : poMe
Nick topaz : -gl

Hello, the player Mizige banned and muted me. My nicks are pome and -gl. I didn't do anything against rules. He is abusing his privilege. Here is screen.

http://leteckaposta.cz/877177301

Plz unbanned and unmute on channel CZSK.THX

Smurf
21st August 2009, 05:05 AM
Your words to this are .. ?

-pome
21st August 2009, 11:53 AM
I am not vulgar or I dont spam.I said let be zitko.And he me that now banned and mute on my 2 Accounts as to use..A is not the first time as abusing their rights, almost every time you want something say me kickne, banned,mutne

-pome
21st August 2009, 12:13 PM
If spam or vulgar, and be me Aguard kick or banned.

Smurf
21st August 2009, 02:11 PM
I'll hear your side of the story..
I want you to translate everything said in those screenshots.

MiZiGe
21st August 2009, 02:54 PM
you see, pome, I do not even CARE about what you think is your right, and what you think you can and cannot do.

You calling me retarded is a mild thing compared to the "normal dose of flame" anyone in any position will get. You are however different in the quantities in which you deliver your ongoing nagging. Did I ask you to STOP calling out my real name on the channel? Yes, I did. But you CONTINUE to do it, just to annoy me. And you achieved that, gj,

Anyone not completely out of their mind would try to keep down, at least while I am there - since you were muted, baned a few times already, and eventually remained noted. Your last explosion of unban requests and deOP requests for me was pathetic, and so is this one. I am not a hateful or revengeful person, and I did not think it would be necessary to keep evidence of each and every of your wrong-doings; and even if I did I am sure you would say it is forged, or that you were joking, or some other trash.

I am seriously done with you.

EDIT: @smurf: the second screen contained only the login data, and the time, it bears no proof for this "discussion", only him shouting out my name again.
EDIT2: ffs, you are not vulgar pome? Go ahead, translate the first screen, where you, in a merry and friendly fashion, tell me to die.

-pome
21st August 2009, 08:02 PM
You are my first banned acc for nothing and then called I you of retard.
Therefore you think of
abused increasingly its powers.

Proposes limits

Herr
21st August 2009, 08:21 PM
Nick : poMe
Nick topaz : -gl

Hello, the player Mizige banned and muted me. My nicks are pome and -gl. I didn't do anything against rules. He is abusing his privilege. Here is screen.

http://leteckaposta.cz/877177301

Plz unbanned and unmute on channel CZSK.THX

You are my first banned acc for nothing and then called I you of retard.
Therefore you think of

Proposes limits

Not so important, but I noticed a slight change in your english levels between your posts :) Also, the one which posted them don't match. Did you ask someone to write it for you?

You are clearly stating that you called a moderator "retarded". What's your point in your unban/unmute request? I thought I saw you saying you did nothing wrong...

MiZiGe
21st August 2009, 09:25 PM

You are, with one exception, a first CZSK user muted in the last few months, at least I seem to remember.

-pome
21st August 2009, 09:34 PM
He have on me komplex.....he has banned on channel
for nothing.
And then I called him retard

LOGiStiK
21st August 2009, 09:40 PM
You call a staff member a retard, you got your punishment for that. Nobody is abusing anything unless you can prove it.

-pome
21st August 2009, 09:52 PM
On first banned me for anything, which is in accordance with the powers and abused me and then I was mad and called him retard

Mitsuki
22nd August 2009, 02:51 AM
Bla bla bla... just for fun info. Checked your acc in my ghost database, banned for flaming. Asked friends to check - also banned. Looks like you are famous here. Enjoy it until you can.

Smurf
22nd August 2009, 02:54 AM
Let me tell you your situation.
You made an unban/unmute request with no proofs,supposedly not guilty..however,I posted a screenshot where you actually offend him.
Request denied.
:tclosed: