My name is Andrei and my Account is ICk

2.)
Your Age.
I'm 16.

3.)
Where are you from?
I'm from Galati , ROmania

4.)
Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Yes.(And I'm using GHost)
My download speed is 1052kbps/s,upload 253kbp/s.

5.)
State your reason why you want to play here.
I want to play with good players and without leavers ... everyone can own in public games ... but not in private.

6.)
Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I play for fun so I don't get angry :D . I never blame my death on miss or something like that , just my own fault coz i didn't watched minimap.

7.)
Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I know both basics and advanced dota tech ... I know lh , deny , backswing cancel etc.
I don't like autoattackers (like troll , clinkz etc.) ... I prefer heroes wich need brain to play with :) like pudge , qop etc ... but I can play with autoattackers if I need to

8.)
A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I've been playing in dpl , clan wars and some private games with friends ... but I want to try this one too ... I hope I'm good enough to enter :)

9.)
Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
I dont have replay.I would like to sign for test game.

[gdl]shadow
18th August 2009, 07:33 PM
I don't like autoattackers (like troll , clinkz etc.) ... I prefer heroes wich need brain to play with like pudge , qop etc ... but I can play with autoattackers if I need to

=]

WhiteAngel10
19th August 2009, 07:53 PM
Oh cr@p! Did he really say that? O_O

[SyS]-Killer
19th August 2009, 08:16 PM
Oh cr@p! Did he really say that? O_O

stop spamming arround here since you are not welcome. :eek:

[-NoNick-]
19th August 2009, 08:57 PM
I think i am very good dota player , honestly , i always make servers like -apem RO [[GoDLiKe]] and people ask me why -em at GodLike? and i tell them coz i like to play with people that choose their favourite hero and i always -random my hero and even my hero is random i mostly get scores like 16-2-10 or something like that....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know both basics and advanced dota tech ... I know lh , deny , backswing cancel etc.
I don't like autoattackers (like troll , clinkz etc.) ... I prefer heroes wich need brain to play with like pudge , qop etc ... but I can play with autoattackers if I need to

YoP.Shinigami
21st August 2009, 11:27 AM
I got the idea that he meant the part where troll right-cllicks dirge in a fight, activates berserk, and occasionally use ultimate. Where instead puck orbs in, use coil, silence + hex/shiva, before phaseshifting.
Not that they autoattack and n00b around in the lane.
Just how I understood it o,O

ICk_Andrei
21st August 2009, 06:28 PM
I got the idea that he meant the part where troll right-cllicks dirge in a fight, activates berserk, and occasionally use ultimate. Where instead puck orbs in, use coil, silence + hex/shiva, before phaseshifting.
Not that they autoattack and n00b around in the lane.
Just how I understood it o,O

Good Point :P ... I think you're the first who understood what i mean with ''autoattackers''

Anyway .. can i sign for the test game ?

randy4y
21st August 2009, 06:51 PM
Good to go! :tiphat:

Keny
26th August 2009, 03:20 PM
You can sign for the test game, we'll have one soon.