PDA

View Full Version : public bad maner kepaa!!

levat_for_you
15th August 2009, 04:43 PM
ss-eXtasY first of all i didnt make my post spam place those guys start to wright to my post and coment my post and i dont have anything with those coments!second of all ss-eXtasY arent you moderator on ss and you dont work with bad manners reports or i am wrong??i am not sadisfacted with your solution of this matter even i never play tg for ss but i want kepaa proper punish for that kind of talk so i do again this thread.

www.eurobattle.net is public server! in public servers like this there are many persons under 18 years and many children and that kind of talk on eurobattle net is very bad manner!also i want from you admins to ban that guy he perma abuse me and in that ss request i dont need his vulgar talks.it is so ugly that coments like this are posted in forum server.i hope u do best to prevent that kind of coments here.

AquaeR
15th August 2009, 04:47 PM
Extasy is super moderator btw..

Ludwiczek
15th August 2009, 05:03 PM
vouch him for just a moment imo, to check what keppa will do xD
chicken or not... and will cut it or not :D

eXtasY
15th August 2009, 05:05 PM
This case occurred on safelist forums which are my field, plus as AquaeR said im a super moderator so i have full right to deal with any matter on this forum. As i already stated, this is far from a serious insult or flame and harder punishement then post deleting would be unapproprite. Please stop opening new threads on this subject.