PDA

View Full Version : public bad manner kepaa

levat_for_you
14th August 2009, 04:16 PM
www.eurobattle.net is public server! in public servers like this there are many persons under 18 years and many children and that kind of talk on eurobattle net is very bad manner!also i want from you admins to ban that guy he perma abuse me and in that ss request i dont need his vulgar talks.it is so ugly that coments like this are posted in forum server.i hope u do best to prevent that kind of coments here.

Kepaa
14th August 2009, 06:01 PM
Do admins here rly have time for this?

Silver.
14th August 2009, 06:05 PM
Yea i guess they do and if not we notice them ^^ And yes his behaviour is a bit bad and i saw his last post as well it could be a notice but not a ban :) Now wait for mod's decision:)

levat_for_you
14th August 2009, 06:40 PM
that speak wasnt on dota game or channel he wright that on public forum server he deserve ban

Silver.
14th August 2009, 07:12 PM
let the decision at the lvl or a moderator :) we don't decide they do but imo he should get a 1 week lock writting that on ss..

Kepaa
15th August 2009, 12:47 AM
Silver i would have to ask u not to spam on other ppls posts,becouse u arent admin or moderator,ur just some guy w/o rl,spends all day on forums,dont need ur comments rly..

eXtasY
15th August 2009, 11:42 AM
His post got deleted, and i consider it as enough since this was far away from a serious insult or flame.