PDA

View Full Version : Our clan ladder page

Firebird
13th August 2009, 11:56 PM
http://ladder.eurobattle.net/w3xp-clan-profile.php?clan=N0TD

It's updated daily. Maybe someone finds this useful :). I remember when we were trying to come up with a way to update our website's member list... Furiza created a SOAP app for it a long time ago, changes entered in hovi's bot were applied semi-automatically, etc. It should be pretty easy to parse this page :).

If nothing else, it's a nice view of the clan, without having to be in it.

Nxuann
15th August 2009, 08:31 PM
yey, now I can stalk you without having to create a fake account and claim to be a newbie notd player :nanana:

Firebird
15th August 2009, 08:32 PM
... I KNEW it! :ph34r:

Warcraft215
15th August 2009, 10:56 PM
Roofl :pet:

fingontinuviel
16th August 2009, 06:14 AM
I see a suspicious lurker under the name of "FBHost"... Might it be a spy birdy has planted among us to sow discord, before starting a mutiny to overthrow grimy?:ph34r:

Firebird
16th August 2009, 09:39 AM
Maybe :laugh:.

Replaced him with FirebirdsHost. If the bot is in the clan it'll automatically replace non-clan members with clan members if the game is full and they join - at least that's what I read...

[Grimfeast]
7th September 2009, 03:13 PM
I see a suspicious lurker under the name of "FBHost"... Might it be a spy birdy has planted among us to sow discord, before starting a mutiny to overthrow grimy?:ph34r:

Here's a hint if you're chief of a clan: rule your clan with an IRON FIST in order to keep the clannies in line, to prevent the above suggestion by Fingontinuviel. Fear is a good advisor. Yelling helps.

People don't call me Grim the terrible for nothing!
*suddenly wakes up*
Gee, I hope this is sweat...

Firebird
7th September 2009, 07:30 PM
Part of that is true :). We do call you Grim the terrible.

Grim the terrible joker, Grim the terrible singer, ... the list goes on and on :laugh:

[Grimfeast]
7th September 2009, 08:28 PM
Grim the terrible singer

Now that one really hurt.

SaladFingerPL
7th September 2009, 09:24 PM
Awww, Birdie, how could you! :(
Just ignore him Grim, what does he know anyway? Here, have a piece o'cake. And rum!

Warcraft215
7th September 2009, 10:39 PM
Grim the terrible singer?!? Thats a terrible lie! Grim you shouldn't believe in those things, you aren't a terrible singer, just a bad one...oh wait maybye bird is rig....err nvm :):):cool2:

Dang3r
20th November 2010, 06:08 AM
yo, wassup, not much activity on notd forum lately

Dang3r
25th November 2010, 07:50 AM
didn't see notd bot hosting last day or 2, anything happened ? I play on eurobattle