PDA

View Full Version : SS request Vasa_L.

Vasa_L.
12th August 2009, 08:50 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name. My name is Nikola,and my xpam acc is Vasa_L.

2.) Your Age. I'm 18.

3.) Where are you from?I'm from Vlasotince,Serbia.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed? Nope. My internet speed is 512/64 kb/s...

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.Well all of best xpam users play here,so I want to join them...

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.Well i am pretty much calmed down during games,ofc with nice teammates... Hate blaming others for your mistakes!!!

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.I've been playing DotA for 3-4 years and i believe i'm skilled enough to play here.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)Been playing a little in DPL and now playing in Dotarank. Started playing here soon,I've been playing in Garena.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.(Private game or Clan War)

Vasa_L.
13th August 2009, 03:52 PM
Hmm i managed to find this replay... It's kinda better-.-... Judge yrself... System went down couple of days ago so they vanished:(...
Here is a link-its already uploaded with lame request...-http://eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=121762&d=1246111913

Keny
26th August 2009, 03:32 PM
I'll check the pudge replay.

Keny
27th August 2009, 02:40 PM
Ezalor solo mid? Pudge + slardar lane?. Try again in 1 month.