PDA

View Full Version : laggs and conection problems

flame_man
11th August 2009, 04:39 PM
helllo, i had a problem about a week ago, it was conection problem, i can't conect battle.net or if i conect it with extreamly laggs, people told me
reinstall windows cause of a malware or reinstall warcraft cause i used copy past ver,
somthing like that i'm not sure and so far i'v reinstalled w3 this time perfectly with cd's and
it's still not working, extreamly laggs or i can join battle net at all, my pc is
gr8 it's not suppose to lagg like that and my internet conection hasn't change
and it lagg suddenly it worked very fast b4 it became like that.
so i just want to know if i should reinstall windows after all.

here more details for what happens:
i click to join battle.net and after about 1-2mins it sais "downloading data files"
and after another 1-2mins it let me login or after 2mins it just give me the same eror: "u may be trying to log invaild battle net server....if u r using a modem u need conect internet b4, that's the normal messege i guess.
umm gateway is ok pvpgn battle.net... umm i alredy try eurobattlenet.reg
and patched to 1.23a

(sory spam:Dthat was pretty long)

MiZiGe
11th August 2009, 05:10 PM
that is never a problem, if you describe your issues as detailed as you can :) so need to say sorry for spam

on the problem:
1. Is your connection working OK otherwise? Internet pages, downloading, videos on youtube...
2 Did you try the adware remover for Blizzard (http://eurobattle.net/showpost.php?p=957094&postcount=5) (try the lag post, there is a *.bat file that modifies your host files).
3. run cmd.exe and type ping
server.eurobattle.net -t
let it run for a few minutes, hit Ctrl+C to stop it and copy the result average times (to check your non-game connection to the server)

flame_man
16th August 2009, 10:58 PM
my pc is very good and my internet conection is fast in everything els:
downloads, loading pages, games online(halo..w3 stopped work)
i tried adwareremover
and average is 100ms

MiZiGe
17th August 2009, 11:20 AM
average 100ms is HUGE, for a simple ping. Are you from Turkey? The pings should not be that bad...

flame_man
18th August 2009, 01:04 PM
it doesn't matter cause for like 6months i'v been playing without laggs and it was fast but then it started lagg with no reason and it's not that i'm like that all the time....i just don't understand what got wrong:/

lapto_83
18th August 2009, 01:09 PM
Maby you can try to clean your pc by cleaning the temp files ( and internet files ) after that clean your cookies and restart your modem and pc.

when i get start to lagg a little or something i do that to and it works for me.

Good luck

lapto_83

flame_man
19th August 2009, 12:58 AM
i tried but no help:/ thx anyway.
if there is anything els i can do, i'll try please help