Supafly
11th August 2009, 07:16 AM
Excuse my worst inlgês :oops:

1.) Your personal and bnet name
carlos, Bnet acc:Supafly

2.) Your Age

3.) Where are you from?
Portugal

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
nop, i have wireless network 20 MB dowload

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
It was already belonging to a channel SS, but that at much time behind.
The people who was playing with me, members of the clan [ss] stopped playing in the server and I stopped frequenting the channel.
It wanted to return to a channel SS because here I manage to do good plays, and I will not endure ' noobs, leavers, stupids ... '

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
There will no be people noob and lout to play, this one completely well, even what it loses, it is calm.
But there will be noobs, I call some names and am bothered easily.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
Honestly, without being convinced, I think that they are few players who are in my level, at last wool go already 5.5 years at dota xD
I play well in team, but I play better alone loool
"Well ... then we see in play" :)

8.) A brief history about yourself.
As he said in top, already play Dota to 5.5 years, and as such I belonged already that there are some good clãns but unfortunately I participated in few tournaments.
It was 1 here in the BNET that we brought the semifinals near, I did not play in this play for problems in the computer, it was against the clan [SS] and if I am not in mistake we lose for 2v1.
There was other in the GARENA, but only I did 1 play, could not announce others for net's problems.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.
I have some replays, but because of the leavers and noobs I prefer to do a request of "play test"

2fuckingbitch
11th August 2009, 12:08 PM
use quotes , or u will be denied for some time ...

Tito
11th August 2009, 08:10 PM
is supa_fly your garena acc?

btw, use put the questions in quotes ( [quote*]text[/quote*] of course without the * sign in the brackets ).

Supafly
16th August 2009, 03:51 PM
I already did the request like you they want what is done, but it seems that that is not sufficient.
Do not tell me that it is necessary to pay something for being able to accept :unsure::unsure:

Tito
16th August 2009, 05:33 PM
Vouch request are unavailable at the moment, because of the software problems we're facing, as soon its fixed you will be able to play your test game ; )

Fika[F]
16th August 2009, 07:19 PM
I already did the request like you they want what is done, but it seems that that is not sufficient.
Do not tell me that it is necessary to pay something for being able to accept :unsure::unsure:
yes send me 25 euros and vouched

Keny
26th August 2009, 03:34 PM
A test game will be held soon, sign in where you see it being open.