PDA

View Full Version : racism report .zlo.

levat_for_you
8th August 2009, 09:13 PM
when we gonna clean of rasists who constant provoke and insult with ww2 nacizm and fasizm "PROSLI PUT SAM TI JEBAO MAJKU USTASKU U PICKU"
to translate on english:last time i **** your USTASA mother in *****!i hope u know what ustasa means

MiZiGe
8th August 2009, 09:27 PM
can you guys stop reporting each other? :)

levat_for_you
8th August 2009, 11:02 PM
mizige your job here is to read report and do what u must do or i didnt good translate what that guy wright here?

Kepaa
9th August 2009, 12:49 AM
No we are not reporting each other,he is reporting others,becouse he is bored or dunno why ,but this is funny,after provoking he comes and reports this....

MiZiGe
9th August 2009, 03:53 AM
mizige your job here is to read report and do what u must do or i didnt good translate what that guy wright here?

this is not a public service, nor are you in any position to give out commands. Neither do I know you, or you me, so you are in NO position to judge my job at eurobattle.net.
Since you are so eager to learn, each case is judged individually (look this word up), that means according to rules, place taken and circumstances, as well as users involved. So we have to take the person that is reported as well as the person reporting into consideration.

I do not wish to see any more comments on this....zlo. muted 3 days.
Please, kepa/.zlo. do NOT talk to this guy ever.