PDA

View Full Version : vouch request doom12

DNA-Doomix
5th August 2009, 10:58 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

My name is stamatis and my xpam acc is doom12.

2.) Your Age.

I am 16 years old.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

I'm able to host,2048/256 klbp/s.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

I want to join this community because many of friends have joined lately,also it's a chance to improve my skill while playing competitive and fun dota games.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I believe i am calm and mannered guy,i don't flame even if others do although i will flame if they keep on flaming,i think we won't have such a problem if i pass.:-)

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

Imo i can play decent almost every hero,but i can't initiate pretty well except with tide and axe .Generally, i can LH/deny well,babysit and i know S/I builds of most heroes. Last but not least, i love TPs because i think they can save lives :-D.People say that i have decent map awareness.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

I've been playing dota for about 2 years,i was in clan DGA(i doubt if you know it xD)and now i am in DNA(these are greek clans). I've played lots of games in DPL and HB and many cws in ggc.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

In this replay we played a cw in ggc,i was lion,my ggc acc is doom87.

Keny
26th August 2009, 02:29 PM
I'll watch the replay later.

Keny
27th August 2009, 02:10 PM
I'll give you a shoot, dont waste it.
!vouch.

ss-darky
27th August 2009, 03:08 PM
vouch

Dark-
27th August 2009, 03:11 PM