PDA

View Full Version : .69.

UnDeaD_AnGrY
5th August 2009, 12:00 AM
Annoying fat bastard...69 GL HF ( Get Life,have Friends ) Retard -.-

LOGiStiK
5th August 2009, 01:40 AM
Manage Attachments currently doesn't work, use imageshack or w/e.

UnDeaD_AnGrY
5th August 2009, 01:45 AM
69: Kada je ciganin i retard~~When he is gipsy and retard
Me:Nisi nista bolji~~You are not better
69:A tebi angry jebem mater~~Angry i fack your mother
69:U dobra stara wremena~~In good old times
http://img29.imageshack.us/i/97887884.jpg/

pRiMe
5th August 2009, 03:11 AM
I see my post got deleted for being too much honest.
Well i won't spam or smth just to add ...
This dude....angry got much much filthier mouth.
You think 69 flamed him without reason ?!You gotta be kidding me.
Angry flame him all the time and he flames me even more...in my bd thread he wished me all the worst and didn't got banned.You don't know what his brain can think of and write it to insult someone...and he didn't got banned.
If you ban 69 for this then you definitely have to ban him too.
And this is real talk....he sweared my mother,telling me i'm shame for serbia,i'm retard and such similar swear words,same to 69.
I'm just sick of this dude cuz he got face to come and report plavsha for bm...after telling all of that to us.No honor,no self respect,no pride,no nothing...he is the only one who can piss me off on xpam.I'm totally cool with everyone dissing me even with him cuz i don't care what one dumb virtual fool has to say but coming to report someone he flamed hard...c'mon.
Tell me who's the shame for his own country....

UnDeaD_AnGrY
5th August 2009, 04:17 AM
Mr.Smart ass guy,ask phantom what 69 saying to me,how hard flaming my mother callling her whore...Im sure he remember..And when i swear ur mother??I call u retard,a$$hole and many more,i wrothe in HB thread that i wish u all worst..Its true.I hope u got cancer,hit by a bus or w/e just die once for all!

DepReM
5th August 2009, 04:27 AM
Wait for a moderator's decision, avoid spamming.

pRiMe
5th August 2009, 04:30 AM
You just proved everything i wrote up there.I got cancer but i got ride of it,i'm too strong and immune for lil mushy cancers and for bus'...well i can get hit by bus but it'll crash,i can't die.Hope you get ban.

[RiP]_HaCk3R
5th August 2009, 06:43 PM
Mr.Smart ass guy,ask phantom what 69 saying to me,how hard flaming my mother callling her whore...Im sure he remember..And when i swear ur mother??I call u retard,a$$hole and many more,i wrothe in HB thread that i wish u all worst..Its true.I hope u got cancer,hit by a bus or w/e just die once for all!

and u think u didnt insult him here?Im sure u will be banned , cuz i remember when virus said to you : i hope u get cancer,he got banned 7 days.

ich habe nichts gegen dich,aber manchmal nervst du mich.

Keka
5th August 2009, 06:50 PM

Ask phantom? Are you LOL?
You flamed me and plavsha and when phantom came, you just gone quite and later,
you reported plavsha, hahahaha as prime said, no pride, no respect, no nothing,
shame on you.

LOGiStiK
5th August 2009, 08:21 PM
I for one saw you report him 2 times and you know what was the conclusion.
No offense but you just have 1 screenshot exactly where he flames you, and a lot of people say you provoke him.
Anyway, enough of this bullcrap. I don't want to see you two reporting each other or w/e. Next report will result in a 1 week mute for BOTH of you so maybe you can chill out.
And plavsha, if he provokes, report him, if not, ignore him.

:tclosed:
.69. locked. 7 days.