PDA

View Full Version : ****]younoob and LepaBreNa

[ThE-ImMoRtAl]
4th August 2009, 03:47 AM
retards..

OVP-EnC
4th August 2009, 04:06 AM
yaya go report urself what a one geek...nvm admins ban me but they deserved ban to...

i dont have time to ****ing translate those ss's but hope so that phantom can understund..

MiZiGe
4th August 2009, 04:19 AM
OVP-EnC keep your fascinating opinions to your self. More spam and you get infracted.

[ThE-ImMoRtAl]
4th August 2009, 01:14 PM
i cant open your ss but if it was turkish it wasnt for you dude i was teaching turkish to swift...if i need swear words to you i can say before that but im not child like you.you talked about turkish ppl brezilian ppl and all mouslims so you really child i can see..

PS: IM NOT EMO NOOB AND NOONEOFYOURBUSINES ???

UnDeaD_AnGrY
4th August 2009, 02:40 PM
Immortal shut up plase!You are unmannered pig,some weeks ago you where cursing my mom and sister on serbian..I didn't want to report you cause i thought you didn't know what that means,but you knew it..Now i feel sad why i didn't take those SS..And you are pretty emo,i saw some picture of you,you look same like one guy for g@y band tokio hotel..And i agree with ovp enc,you gotta be bipolar...Love you turkish MILF <3

[ThE-ImMoRtAl]
5th August 2009, 03:04 AM
stop spam and go away..

LOGiStiK
5th August 2009, 01:20 PM
Please use imageshack or some upload site to upload your proofs because we are facing technical issues with "manage attachments" option.

[ThE-ImMoRtAl]
5th August 2009, 07:25 PM
Here;
http://img197.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=32288980.jpg

and i have more if need i can send.

LOGiStiK
5th August 2009, 08:37 PM
both locked 3 days.