PDA

View Full Version : Level Up Spork lvl upper .

RemindMyMind
3rd August 2009, 04:11 PM
2 day frist lvl 44 Spork
nOw lvl 50
anD server solo game To find very difficult big lvl for 40-41-42 ...

Spork
3rd August 2009, 04:55 PM
look look a noob wich i pwned 100 times without loosing even 1 unit reported me for lvl up :) how lame ...

first of all ur SS arent prooving anything ..
2nd im not some noob that i cant win any1 and i want high lvl and high stats or whatever, im enough skilled to win you, or some1 else and i dont need to lvl up, its true that i got some free wins from friend, but i just took back mine free wins wich i gave him, every1 know that i was lvl 44 or 45 (dunno exactly) and i just took back some FW and played games. anyway if u get some proofs that i lvl uped, np :) regards

UnDeaD_AnGrY
3rd August 2009, 08:15 PM
4 days ago you where 42 lvl,1 lose you needed to fall down to 41 lvl..I was curius how did you got 50 lvl so fast.When i looked into account ''Ni^Spork i was know what you did...So frend of you give you some free wins,and it was about 50 wins.ROFL..On account you got 201-21 score something like that,and how fast you make stats 201-91?Your story is stupid.Some players wait for games to long,i'm talking about players over 40+..You made 50 wins or more in 4 days.Its clear lvl upp.And if you are skillled,you cannot drop 6-7 lvl down..Bye Mr.Lvl upper. :banned!:
look look a noob wich i pwned 100 times without loosing even 1 unit reported me for lvl up :) how lame ...

first of all ur SS arent prooving anything ..
2nd im not some noob that i cant win any1 and i want high lvl and high stats or whatever, im enough skilled to win you, or some1 else and i dont need to lvl up, its true that i got some free wins from friend, but i just took back mine free wins wich i gave him, every1 know that i was lvl 44 or 45 (dunno exactly) and i just took back some FW and played games. anyway if u get some proofs that i lvl uped, np :) regards

Spork
3rd August 2009, 08:25 PM
Proove that i lvl upped and i wont play wc3 anymore :) and Ni^Spork was 37 lvl now is 34, hell YEAH ! 3 lvls in exchange for 7 lvls :/ how pathetic, and remidmymind i rly wanna know how u got ur lvls xDDD u got any replays ? cuz i got replays from solo :) but i wish to see ur reps too

Spork
3rd August 2009, 08:27 PM
anyway i have other things to do instead arguing with kids like ColorFul (wich asked me for 3 wins to be rank 1, and i gave him ye :)) ) or some other dumbasses , i will let admins to do their job

efko.wbs
3rd August 2009, 09:38 PM
baga yr ynglish is pro but guys u should wait what admin/mod will say on this. Your comments wont help.

4N-Nooby
3rd August 2009, 11:57 PM
Manners all , I dont think he levelupped , I saw him online often last days playing a lot of games.

In.My.ConTroL
4th August 2009, 12:48 AM
Manners all , I dont think he levelupped , I saw him online often last days playing a lot of games.

True.
@Remindmymind, Btw you should bring some proofs.
I see ppl who made acc 1 week ago with level 40 solo.
So, i think you should /watch spork and take ss of him entering/leaving games.

ye]imba[noob
4th August 2009, 01:04 AM
i've played vs him.. he's good and he have skill for 50 lvl..that's for sure

[ThE-ImMoRtAl]
4th August 2009, 01:46 AM
True.
@Remindmymind, Btw you should bring some proofs.
I see ppl who made acc 1 week ago with level 40 solo.
So, i think you should /watch spork and take ss of him entering/leaving games.

yes true he should do that,
but we are talking about between 60- 80 loss ( if he can do level 50 acc why he got those loss ? ) and after level 46 4 Level in 2 day?

Nahh, you CANT do that in eurobattle you CANT find game. righT? all high level players know it.

first he gave to fw ni^spork acc and with Ni^spork give to spork acc.. too easy to understand it..

RemindMyMind
4th August 2009, 12:50 PM
again ss and link.

http://img132.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=ss1wjs.jpg

Grinder
4th August 2009, 01:07 PM
Well, i think that spork is cheater its obvious. I am 42 level and i find 4-5 games for 2 days? For that player u dont need any ss or links.
Admins just one time do ur job. everybody who have acc 40 + know that its realy hard to find a game.

RemindMyMind
4th August 2009, 01:17 PM
Well, i think that spork is cheater its obvious. I am 42 level and i find 4-5 games for 2 days? For that player u dont need any ss or links.
Admins just one time do ur job. everybody who have acc 40 + know that its realy hard to find a game.

gj grinder.
yes true agree with you..

Spork
4th August 2009, 01:30 PM
http://www.demonreps.com/spork/details-14569/

salute boy u killed me 1 archer :)

after this win im step to rank 2, thx for lvl up grinder. :O

Arbalest
4th August 2009, 01:44 PM
dunno guys but idont think he lvlupped the last few days i try to play pg to get some lvl he is in friend list i didnt see him get in get out of bnet quickly us the lvlupper do + he was playing 1v1 games like an insane when he had no p games he was asking all those he know for cg, dunno but for me it seems just some hard work.

Grinder
4th August 2009, 02:06 PM
spork after that game we played one more and u bagged me for free win, and u cry like baby, i didnt play for 3-4 months . And one game isn nothing. For 3-4 days u get 8 levels.

Grinder
4th August 2009, 02:18 PM
what he never ...
"pls pls give me win for rank 2 pls pls pls , i am no lvupper pls pls"
"no he never begs"
ADMINS DO UR JOB its obvious that he is cheater 3-4 days 42lv to 50lv

Spork
4th August 2009, 02:19 PM
as far as i know i didnt beg u, i asked for favour right? if im wrong i will never again play wc3 :) u said no and i left gg.

este_neviem
4th August 2009, 03:03 PM
spork can u tell what have that he killed u just 1 archer with your lvl upping. I think that u dont have arguments enjoy your ban :cool2:

Focused
4th August 2009, 05:14 PM
RAcism >> and Insult :banned!: on forum please

dont worry .. too much :)
KriosRS i love your work , teach me :tiphat: :tiphat: hah :D
about spork ... doubt hes lvlup .. still all i read is kids / flamers writting here , any .. mod wanna say something =)) ?

Spork
4th August 2009, 05:25 PM
yeah, what mods say on all this ?

ColorfuL
4th August 2009, 05:32 PM
OMFG THIS IS FUNNY AND NOT FAIR!! I needed like 20 days to make from lvl 45 to 50 and now some biggeast fking noob come with 2 acc and getting free lvls?This server is very bad if admins dont ban him,but if u find game like that so fast please tell me how I will make lvl 100 in 10 days o,0 When I reached to lvl 50 I just founded 3 games in 4 days T.t we dont need any prooves to bann this guy hw should be banned thats all and commentaries are stupid and not needed!

Focused
4th August 2009, 05:53 PM
colorfull language .. :D google translator :) ?
i thought i asked for less spam ... giving out useless opinions ... 1 topic reached 4 pages .. incredible how far spam can go :)
still .. .. .. mods decide not players :)

Spork
4th August 2009, 05:57 PM
lol this morning i found 4 games. and im 50 lvl

Grinder
4th August 2009, 06:12 PM
well i am 42 lv spork 50lv remindmymind 45lv and i am sure that we will stop play in xpam if u dont resset his acc if u want to lose good players , admins do something.
all other posts are spam...

Spork
4th August 2009, 06:19 PM
http://www.demonreps.com/Spork/details-14600/

NEXT ! (i wonder who gave him lvl 50, if lvl upper won him so easy :S)

este_neviem
4th August 2009, 06:23 PM
spork u are just kid no more. I dont understand why u still post your stupid replays nobody cares about them. If u dont see this thread is about your lvl upping not about your stupid replays.

Spork
4th August 2009, 06:35 PM
its proof that they lvl up me :)

Grinder
4th August 2009, 06:42 PM
i posted replay too dont forget that u bages me in the next game to free win. If u make so many games without free wins u will have 100-150 loses

Focused
4th August 2009, 06:44 PM
i posted replay too dont forget that u bages me in the next game to free win. If u make so many games without free wins u will have 100-150 loses

unless he is a pro who knows english and has luck :) .. u thought of that :) ?

RemindMyMind
4th August 2009, 07:04 PM
look to ss be carefully ss1 ss4 ss6

http://img168.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=ss1c.jpg
:cool2:

[BoS]DaV
4th August 2009, 07:36 PM
Even if he really levelupped,whats the matter? You can levelup too. What? You care about your virtual reputation and you dont want to dirt your pride of being a fair player on xpam? Come on,what are we discussing here about? If you care what ppl from xpam think about you,than you should think a little about yourself. This server is not meant to be played on,its meant to be a good funny parody. If you want to play,go north,garena or anywhere else. Go tard play fart etc,stay here. So spork,if you really levelupped,you have all my support. Make those primitives angry as much as possible. While 20 of them are tracking your account and others solving the case,you go take a drink with mates in cafee. If you want we can levelupp together tonight. Or better not... What would people think about me... That would ruin my life completely o,o~

gn sd amigosh. stay tuned on www.xpam/listen.pls/djwannabeadminonxpam.com

efko.wbs
4th August 2009, 08:49 PM
well i am 42 lv spork 50lv remindmymind 45lv and i am sure that we will stop play in xpam if u dont resset his acc if u want to lose good players , admins do something.
all other posts are spam...

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))
rofl please dont leave server ! we will die if u leave =))
btw according to rulez:

How to report it ... ?

You need ScreenShots showing a specific account, or accounts as better, entering and leaving games constantly. Also, ScreenShots must containg account's stats and time whenever he enters or leaves the game.

Then, attach those files in this section.
this is not enough proofs/invalid reports.
even if he lvl upped THIS REPORT IS INVALID

and now still go on with posts like: ,,stfu efko ret4rd, u yr noob, ban spork he is bad!,, ....

Sleeep
4th August 2009, 11:44 PM
And one more thing, i had to register here an account and i hate this ****ing server with full of you ****ing turks who will ****ing never learn to play this ****ing game and that's it
JUST BIG FAT LOL! :happy2:

find a host for good me and u and we will challange and 10 obs can join too, Im from Turkey Im sure I will play vs u with %90+ win rate and can show u easily who knows how to play.just S T F U NOOOB

@spork case; spork was in ni with me (Im not logging xpam for a time so I dont know still he is in or not) ... we were in same clan also I like him : ) then for me dont get angry pls spork , from 300-47 > 360-48 at that level just I have some suspicous because I know ur playing style and as I think u dont have such a skill but maybe one of ur friends played on ur acc so well, or after we played with u some games u played at north/ on ggc with friends like GOOD PRACTISING about 50+ game, and u can reach that skill...if u have "autosave enable" u can post ur 50 games that made those leves vs high lvl players u can easily proove or u cant make because it could be disabled btw for me this case at least noted =) and need some little prooves to ban/not ban.

ps: @dav +1, dont care so much shi t on this server , but dav u cant make lvlup it is just forbidden :p
@efko.wbs always u dont need exactly prooves u can determine about somethings according to situations..
@kriors u gonna get forum ban.

Spork
5th August 2009, 12:00 AM
btw i started to play north again and i returned mine skill aswell

here are proofs:

http://classic.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Northrend&PlayerName=Spork_ (north aka, i havent prob to log and /w you if u dont belive)

http://www.demonreps.com/spork/ (mine replays site, u can see many famous ppl from north wich got owned)

also we can play 1v1 np :)

and ye, since i work in net caffe i done all those games for less than 1 month :P + i play ESL for mine clan @ north

Edit: what for i need friend to pwn some other guy? what i have from that? just lol.

LOGiStiK
5th August 2009, 12:57 AM
I just deleted about 30 useless posts, I banned 3 guys and gave 9 other infractions.
Ok screw this, until the "manage attachments" go back to normal, anyone who makes a post after me except for posting proofs, gets banned.

RemindMyMind
9th August 2009, 02:46 PM
LOGİSTİk "manage attachments" back to normal. and u page look pls.

phaNtom
12th August 2009, 04:49 PM
Read how to report level up.
:tclosed: