View Full Version : Vouch request - Palec

Palec
2nd August 2009, 02:52 AM
Hello,

Please find all required answers below.

1.) Your personal and bnet name.

Lukasz, bnet one - Palec

Your Age.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

Able to host, but playing other host ppl mostly. 1024/128 kbps

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

Well, I was on ss long time ago, still got some friends it would be nice to play with. Also, to play some games on normal level with no leavers and nubas.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

Seems I'm ok in relations with normal ppl. No point to argue via inet since it leads nowhere. however i used to turn a bit insane when i see moonstar because he's so omfg sexy and i cant control myself i must MUSTTTT touch him <3

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

Knowledge about itembuild, timing, game feeling and map overview. Love the action and taking an advantage in the "balancing on the edge" moments.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

Playing dota for a long time. Ofc with some breakes. Nowdays, playing some priv games on North, some allstars, GArena customs and from time to time xpam pubs with friends for fun ;d

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

Don't have the rep from priv/cw from xpam, so attaching some pub (rd, no leavers). Funny one, wooding lycan 3 rapiers time ;d

Keny
26th August 2009, 03:23 PM
Pub replays not allowed as written in rules. Try again after 4 weeks.